How I can use payment gateways in my store

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
388 48 70

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @samkaran!

Ryder here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting, I'd be happy to see how I can get you pointed in the right direction to start accepting payments for your business. The payment gateway options you have will depend on what your business needs are, as well as where your business is located. You can find a full list of the different ways to accept payments in our Help Center here.

If you're located in one of the countries that Shopify Payments supports, you may be eligible to use our payment gateway. The benefit of using Shopify Payments is that you don't have to worry about any transaction fees.

Alternatively, if Shopify payments doesn't seem like the right fit for your business, there are other options. It sounds like you're specifically looking for a third-party payment gateway, is that right? What country is your business based out of? You can find a list of all the partnered third-party payment gateways that are accepted based on country location here. Once you cited on with payment gateway would like to proceed with, follow this guide to get started.

I hope this helps! If there's anything I can clarify, please let me know.

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
samkaran
Tourist
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

If you're located in one of the countries that Shopify Payments supports, you may be eligible to use our payment gateway. The benefit of using Shopify Payments is that you don't have to worry about any transaction fees?

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
388 48 70

Hey, @samkaran!

That's correct. As you can see on our pricing page, we charge additional fees for transactions made through gateways external to Shopify Payments. More information regarding processing limits and fund reserves here.  

21-02-m9ifs-4ksje

Shopify charges additional fees 2.0% on the Basic plan, 1.0% on the Shopify plan, and 0.5% on the Advanced plan for transactions made through payment providers other than Shopify Payments. 

I hope this helps to clarify! Please let me know if anything is left unclear.

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes