I CAN'T CONNECT MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO SHOPIFY

Tourist
9 0 0

tried all those steps and still couldnt get connected

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

For all who are having issues connecting their Shopify Shop to Facebook - I like to suggest that you stop trying and explore other alternative.

I've been having the same issues as the rest for weeks and I've finally managed to fix it.

Here are some of the steps to help you all:

1. Login into your Facebook Business Manager, and navigate to Catalogue Manager

If you previously had it working and now stop working. You should have some redundant catalogue lying around.

First remove any existing catalogue that you have.

2. Once you've removed all the Catalogue, begin to create a catalogue and go through all the steps required. Bear in mind, you will need to have a product feed for this. I used Facebook Product Feed (Flexify) for this and schedule feed refresh once a day. 

Once you've done that, go back to your Facebook Page - Setup your shop section. 

And it should be fixed. 

This implementation is to fix Facebook Shop & Instagram Shop by using a manual product feed instead of the existing Shopify Integration that doesnt work and trust me, i've gone through all the steps everyone + support has advised 

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

OMG!!!!!! This was the one that worked for me!!!!! I had tried so many different avenues. So grateful for you posting this. Thanks so much!!!

1 Like
Tourist
6 0 0

Become Admin on the facebook page. You must be custom at the moment. Open fb page roles. The become admin by clicking on your name

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi, I can't connect my Shopify store to Facebook either. For several weeks I have had this message: 

Product detail issues 4

Facebook requires specific product details. Edit these products to publish them to your Facebook Shop.

I fail to believe it is a Facebook issue.

As far as I can possibly tell, my products are fine. Previously they were listed on Facebook shop. That was until I deleted them all and added new products to Shopify, via a different app (Was Oberlo, now Eprolo).

I believe it is an issue with the Shopify Facebook Sale Channel. There are currently know issues with this and apparently, the Shopify engineers are working on it. I have been getting messages like, "please accept all permissions" or something similar. Fortunately, that has gone away now, but I still can't get my products to display on Facebook shop. It's useless contacting Facebook because they do nothing and just put up a generic message saying thank you for contacting Facebook, your feedback is important. And then nothing happens. No one is helping - not Facebook or Shopify.

0 Likes
2 0 2

I agree, theres an issue with shopifys Facebook Shop connection. Im trying to connect mine right now, and its saying "You dont have a page connected to this account", but when i log into my account.... i can clearly see the page there and set up.

Even durring setup, it shows the page to select to connect, and i select it. but once it shows "Done all connected!"....the FB Shop Sales Channel in Shopfy shows as 'No page connected".

Even my facebook backend under 'setting' shows as "Shopify connected", but Shopify itself wont show my FB as connected

(Shrug)

1 Like
Tourist
6 0 0

There has been a problem for weeks. Supposedly, the Shopify developer or engineers are working on it. They are sloooow. My view is that they don;t particularly care because they are still getting their money from us.

0 Likes
1 0 0
NO Facebook Found! - I get this message when I try and add my brand page to create a Facebook Shop. It’s my page and I’m admin but it won’t allow me to connect to it? Please help
0 Likes
1 0 0
I experienced the same things from not seeing my page in the list of options to seeing my Facebook permissions set to Custom instead of Admin. I fixed the Shopify/Facebook Shop app problem by removing my name on the Facebook Business Settings page - under Accounts > Pages > People then hovering over my name and clicking the trash can. Afterwards, I added myself back and connected on Shopify immediately. Hope this helps someone.
0 Likes
2 0 2

The funny thing is...Shopify contacted me back and wont attempt to fix it unless i provide them with authentication of who i am (Full name, email address on file, credit card info on file with shopify, last billing cycle payment with shopify, etc)

I just ignored it. I shouldn't have to provide all that info when my ticket i submitted i was logged into my shopify store, and shopify store front that I pay for isnt wokring correctly.

Dont ask questions Shopify! Just fix your broken stuff and stop procrastinating!

1 Like