I Can't Connect My Facebook Page To Shopify

Alexis_Duranti
Visitor
1 0 6

Hello everybody,

After installing my pixel facebook on my website, I tried to connect it to my facebook buisness page. The problem is that when I click on the "Connect Account" Button in the Facebook Marketing App settings, I get this error message : " There was a problem with Facebook login. Refresh this page and try again. "

Of course even after refreshing the page, it still doesn't work.

Does anybody have a clue about what I messed up ?

Thanks in advance,

Alexis

Replies 223 (223)
Polsan
Shopify Partner
24 1 3

try microsoft edge, it worked for me

Nancy57
Visitor
1 0 1

mine wont even allow me TO ADD facebook !

Clocksnrocks
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi Sunny 

I am having the same problem with connecting my Facebook page with my store, I've uninstalled and reinstalled again but no luck keeps giving me the same message Please try closing and re-opening your browser window.

Kenzie4663
Visitor
1 0 0
I'm having a really hard time connecting my store to Facebook please help
romchy
Shopify Partner
143 0 28

Hi,.

I’ll write you step-by-step instructions, but if you need additional help, write me a chat WhatsApp 

1. Before you start working with Facebook and Instagram, register your Facebook business manager https://business.facebook.com/overview/

Which is very important! Since the Facebook business manager account will be linked to your page by your company and an advertising account with statistics, you need to register it with the business owner or the person who will not leave the business).

Getting started:

1.1 Register an account for your campaign;
1.2 Add advertising pages;
1.3 Add or create advertising accounts;
1.4 Creating a pixel  https://feed-product.com/help_center/how_create_facebook_pixel.html

- connecting to shopify

1.4.1 Log in to your shopify account.
1.4.2 Enter the store
1.4.3 Insert the pixel id:
     a) go to sales channels,
     b) go to the online store,
     c) go to preferences
     d) we find the facebook (Instagram) pixel ID field, and insert the ID of our pixel into it.
1.4.4 Save below.

1.5 Install Feed-prodyct in your store
1.6 Customize your Feed-prodyct https://feed-product.com/help_center/how_configure.html
1.7 Creating and loading a product catalog (instructions on how to synchronize the product feed of your store);

Also, before you start, check out other questions: https://feed-product.com/help_center.html
1.8 Tie up billing information.

Done

Successful to you advertising campaigns)!

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

romchy | Application consultant
Feed Product

→ Ask to launch an effective advertising campaign @ Write to WhatsApp 
→ Get Free Guides for Store Sync @ Shopify Feed Product Help Center
→ Want to get new features? Add Feed product app to your store @ Add app Feed product

Romchy | Application consultant Feed Product

→ Ask to launch an effective advertising campaign @ Write to WhatsApp:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/GOWhsfPriq5K6hgBJJWTNm

→ Get Free Guides for Store Sync @ Shopify Feed Product Help Center:
https://apps.shopify.com/feed-product-facebook-google

→ Want to get new features? Add Feed product app to your store @ Add app Feed product:
donjustin
Tourist
3 0 1

Ok guys, I found the solution that works!

1. Go to your Business Manager and assign your personal profile as admin, but DO NOT ACTIVATE "Manage jobs" and "View earnings insights" options. (See the ScreenShot below).

Capture.JPG

2. Go to your personal profile's Business Integration and remove "Shopify" app.

3. Go to Shopify and try to recconect.

4. Enjoy!

Knz777
Visitor
1 0 0

It works like a charm. Many thanks justin

donjustin
Tourist
3 0 1
You're welcome!
nlfootcare
Tourist
3 0 2

donjustin you are the best! It worked. xxoo

kwybro
Tourist
4 0 3

These steps combined with an Incognito browser tab worked for me! Thank you!

Mari-mit-O
Tourist
5 0 1

After all the possible solutions here. Thank you for investing time to anwser and trying to help.

This simple 2 ticks made the difference to me (see below):

(DON´T SELECT ANY ADITIONAL USERRIGHTS THAN ADMIN!)

image.png

XziahP
Visitor
1 0 0

I keep on trying to link my facebook with Shopify but every time I go thru the steps, I get a message that says

500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong.

how can I fix this

?????? 

romchy
Shopify Partner
143 0 28

My name is Romchy, I am with the support of Shopify Product-Feed. This is a service that will solve your tasks of synchronizing your shop Shopify with advertising services Facebook Shopping, Google Merchant Center aka Google Shopping, Instagram Shopping, Yottos AdLoad, Pinterest.

Use the step-by-step instructions on how to solve your problem and calmly do business:
https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Facebook-Pixel-not-ready/m-p/701448/highlight/tru...

Here you will also find additional answers to questions on how to synchronize the store with Facebook:

https://feed-product.com/help_center.html

Successful to you advertising campaigns)!

Feed Product

→ or Video Help Center Shopify Feed Product
→ Want to get new features? Add Feed product app to your store @ Add app Feed product

→ Want to get new features? Add Feed product app to your store @ Add app Feed product:
MHB
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem and have followed your guidance Sunny but still no change i am afraid. Can you please assist?

Many thanks!

romchy
Shopify Partner
143 0 28

Hi, 

See other approaches to solving your problem. The options are described above.

Successful solution to your problem!

Feed Product

→ or Video Help Center Shopify Feed Product

drystoneshop
4 0 0

I have just been approved for Instagram shopping ( was hard!), so I connected the Facebook app to Shopify. 

All sales channels ( Facebook, Instagram, Google shopping) appear to have my 24 products, but there are no items on my Facebook shop, it does not seem to be syncing. So I cant tag products on Instagram.

Rosscoooo
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi - I can not connect my facebook shop from shopify

I have tried deleting and reinstall the app

firefox, safari i get a 500 error message

chrome says -  www.facebook.com refused to connect.

what else can I do? this is really annoying

enchantresslux
Tourist
4 0 2

When I click on my facebook channel to start connection/integration to facebook. However, when I click it, it does not work. It instead takes me to apps page. I've tried deleting sales channel and re-adding it but it still does not let me connect/link my facebook to shopify

MeowandBark
Visitor
1 0 0

I had the same problem but my friend didn't.  I was using Windows 10 desktop and she was using Apple iOS.   I tried on my iPad and was able to connect.  I was using Chrome on my iPad.  Good luck.

enchantresslux
Tourist
4 0 2
Thank you. Yes I was using google chrome on my MacBook and apparently I had
to use safari to get it to go through.
Scooba907
Tourist
3 0 2

I am having the same issue and I've like tried that so many times and it doesn't work. I do not understand why I am aloud to run an ad via facebook ads manager, but I cannot run an ad or campaign on Shopify via facebook. I find that odd. That tells me that it isn't facebook. It has to be Shopify's integration with facebook or something. I have admin to all my pages. Now I have the facebook shop channel and they're not recognizing my page?? Like I stated, I tried deleting both channels, waiting, then reconnecting them, and still nothing. Weird!!

bb5
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi! I'm stressed because I can't add my facebook business page to Shopify. Yesterday I must have clicked on something because now it says on my facebook page that its owner is Shopify Business Manager and not me anymore. When I try to connect now, I can only connect my personal facebook profile and my business page doesn't appear anymore...Heeeeeeeeeelp!!!!

flightaporte
Visitor
1 0 0

Can you please resolve this matter? Nothing is working for me. I cannot connect. 

ENKA
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Sunny

I have a problem to connect my ad account to shopify.

I have managed to connect Facebook account, Business Manager, Facebook page, 

And I'm stuck on Ad account. 

16006957278172617350058778810363.jpg

 and when I press "connect" then it appears in yellow, saying "this ad account needs to be added to the selected Business Manager to connect. So I press" Add account " and it goes in red "this personal ad account couldn't be connected because you never ran ads with this ad account. You need to create a new ad account inside the connected Business Manager or use a different one."

The thing that I'm running adds on this account so I don't understand why it doesn't connect? 

Regards 

Nerijus 

Twinning-gifts
4 0 0

hi Sunny,

I have this issue and it seems like it is not letting me connecting my page.

I have checked i am both the admin of the facebook page and the business manager page.

Untitled.jpg

Any advice please.

many thanks,

fiona

aolfson
Visitor
1 0 0

And if that does not work what are some other solutions so I can get it hooked up and functioning?

Nelson18
Visitor
1 0 0

Ive also remove facebook on my sales channel, and add it again. But its still the same. Ive tried it with different shopify stores and different facebook accounts. 

dezability
Visitor
1 0 0

We are 3 weeks away from 2021 and this issue is STILL NOT RESOLVED. WHAT A JOKE LOL

'There’s a problem connecting to Facebook. Try again soon.'

OK, HOW SOON? 2021 SOON?

skylashoes
Visitor
2 0 2

hi im having the same problem. i cant connect my facebook account to shopify. when i click connect account it appears "Facebook user could not be connected.try again" please help me

ElaIndia
Visitor
2 0 1

My FB pixel is working fine, I've tested the pixel. I wasn't able to add FB shop from the shopify backend tho, despite everything i tried.

I cleared my cache. I tried firefox, incognito, safari and even tried integrating from the Shopify mobile app. 

Shoddy support from shopify- just endless email threads issuing ticket ids. If a merchant has been continuing an email support thread for more than two weeks, it's clearly an issue someone should take more seriously and offer support on a call. Too much to expect apparently. 

I didn't expect this sort of shoddy support from shopify (i had no expectations from FB support although i will say they have been more forthcoming and available in addressing the issue)

Finally, a friend who runs an ecomm site on Wix offered suggestions that seems to work but not from the shopify backend. i've been able to set up FB shop from FB itself, it's manual and very time consuming. But worth the effort I am hoping. 

You could try adding products manually from FB shop. Go to your business page, next to the Events tab, click on more and you should find the add shop option. You will need to add products manually. Best of luck.  

skylashoes
Visitor
2 0 2

well i can put products manually. but i cant connect my pixel id. im new to shopify and when i try connect pixel the things are different because of a update i think

AWSicard
Visitor
1 0 0

I have been trying to connect my Facebook page to Shopify.  However, I keep getting an error message. 

"This page can't be loaded right now. A technical problem prevented this Page from loading. Reload this Page, visit another Page in Facebook, or try again later."

I have tried deleting, waiting 30 seconds and trying again.  That didn't work.  I logged out and logged in again.  It didn't work.  

Would you be able to assist?

Thanks!

yolic
Visitor
3 0 0
Log completely out of Facebook and Instagram accounts. Delete Facebook and
Instagram accounts from shopify and try to add accounts back through
shopify. Make sure you are completely logged out of Facebook before adding
it through shopify. It should work.
kca2
Visitor
2 0 2

I've tried everything on this thread about the issue 'There was a problem claiming your Page. Please log into Facebook and check for any notifications about potential problems on your account.' but nothing works! Can someone help PLEASE?

FranziMorgan
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,nice to meet you

I had the same problem
After I deleted Facebook again and reinstalled it, it didn't work

Serenitybarn
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello, 

I tried that and It did not resolve my issue.

Manikkavel
Visitor
1 0 0

hi the same issue i am facing please help how did you solve this issue

Riddlej
Visitor
1 0 0

I can't connect FB to Shopify. I get the channel loaded then click FB shop. Then start setup. This is when I get a login error. It says FB doesn't allow 3rd party login

Uncle
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi 

Sunny

I have the same issue. But the error says something about location. 

Mondrahul
Visitor
2 0 1

The Facebook Button when clicked does nothing. Even the Terms and Conditions page is not opening. Cleared the Cache. Deleted reinstalled the APP.

Isn't this the basic thing Shopify is supposed to do, when u have bought Shopify Lite for Facebook?

fidelzeal
Visitor
1 0 0

i can't connect shopify to my Facebook page .when i click connect to facebook,it shows a black page with just Facebook and then i can't move forward.is there something i m not doing right?

Polsan
Shopify Partner
24 1 3
use different browser like microsoft edge
donjustin
Tourist
3 0 1
Use a different browser or try incognito mode. Also, try from mobile, it might work.
Sambuno
Excursionist
20 0 13

Here's a fix: https://youtu.be/k2CuBnvUzXU

I provide marketing consulting and ecommerce development services. Additionally I can perform store migrations from Magento to Shopify, Wordpress to Shopify, numerous other migrations. You can connect with me here: on Sambuno (my website)

→ No Facebook Page connected - Troubleshooting Connection Fix (Its a Facebook configuration Issue)

Ovayo
Excursionist
11 1 14

I'm also facing the same issue, I've cleared my cache, changed browsers even tried incognito but still "No Facebook Page connected".

Mondrahul
Visitor
2 0 1

I could eventually connect... Try these steps...

Delete the App and re-add it.

Check if the email mentioned in Facebook Page is working.

Shop Template is active on FB Page.

FB Page with Shop is published.

Go to Incognito Mode and login and start Shopify Shop there and then try to connect facebook.

Hope this helps... Cheers

@Ovayo wrote:

I'm also facing the same issue, I've cleared my cache, changed browsers even tried incognito but still "No Facebook Page connected".

Ovayo
Excursionist
11 1 14

@Mondrahul Thanks for the feedback, I've tried your advice, still no luck 😞

marjan2k
Excursionist
11 0 12

I'm having this issue too. Started when I changed my facebook password. Reconnecting to facebook is not recognizing that I have any pages under my account.

marjan2k
Excursionist
11 0 12

Ok I finally got this working.

Here's what I did.

1. Go to sales channels
  2. Remove all Facebook sales channel (facebook, messenger, instagram)
  3. (CRUCIAL STEP) Go to Facebook business integrations (https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools) and delete all shopify integrations (I had shopify and shopify for messsenger)
  4. Re-add Facebook sales channel, followed by either Facebook Messenger or Instagram.

Try and see if this works for you guys.

I attached the screenshot for step 3.

Capture.JPG

Rex_Slagel
Tourist
5 0 5

Connected at 9:13 - disconnected at 9:18 - followed your instructions.