I Can't Connect My Facebook Page To Shopify

2 0 0

The Facebook Button when clicked does nothing. Even the Terms and Conditions page is not opening. Cleared the Cache. Deleted reinstalled the APP.

Isn't this the basic thing Shopify is supposed to do, when u have bought Shopify Lite for Facebook?

0 Likes
Excursionist
10 0 9

I'm also facing the same issue, I've cleared my cache, changed browsers even tried incognito but still "No Facebook Page connected".

5 Likes
2 0 0

I could eventually connect... Try these steps...

Delete the App and re-add it.

Check if the email mentioned in Facebook Page is working.

Shop Template is active on FB Page.

FB Page with Shop is published.

Go to Incognito Mode and login and start Shopify Shop there and then try to connect facebook.

Hope this helps... Cheers

@Ovayo wrote:

I'm also facing the same issue, I've cleared my cache, changed browsers even tried incognito but still "No Facebook Page connected".

0 Likes
Excursionist
10 0 9

@Mondrahul Thanks for the feedback, I've tried your advice, still no luck :(

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 11

Can someone please tell how to do talk to someone on the phone to this issue fixed. I have been working all weekend to have this issue address and I am not even close to having this issue addressed. 

0 Likes
Tourist
2 0 2

I'm having the same issues and can't find a solution either.  This is costing me too much money and Shopify crappy customer service is making look for other ecom solutions.  

1 Like
2 0 3

Apparently it's a thing.

I have basically been told to see if it fixes itself.

To try every now and then if it has fixed itself. 

I have spent the last month with both Shopify and FB.

Last email just said they are working to fix it and move on. 

I won't be able to sell on FB or Instagram

I tried by adding another person as Admin to my page then into shopify through a seperate login for them.

Still didn't work.

Tried all browsers, incognito, delete reinstall.

It's completely absurd.

1 Like
2 0 3

oh yeh and now it doesn't even recognise me as owner of that FB page haha

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

I'm having this issue too. Started when I changed my facebook password. Reconnecting to facebook is not recognizing that I have any pages under my account.

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 2

Ok I finally got this working.

Here's what I did.

1. Go to sales channels
  2. Remove all Facebook sales channel (facebook, messenger, instagram)
  3. (CRUCIAL STEP) Go to Facebook business integrations (https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools) and delete all shopify integrations (I had shopify and shopify for messsenger)
  4. Re-add Facebook sales channel, followed by either Facebook Messenger or Instagram.

Try and see if this works for you guys.

I attached the screenshot for step 3.

Capture.JPG

0 Likes