I Can't Connect My Facebook Page To Shopify

1 0 0

That doesnt work either. How am I suppose to tag products on Ig, if I cant even keep facebook connected to shopify no longer then 5 seconds. Please fix as this shoudnt be a problem because this slows down business and we all are paying monthly fees not to experience this. Ive been trying to connect since 8/15/19

0 Likes
2 0 1

@Omar_Elshahid wrote:

Hello .. I followed the steps of adding Facebook to my  store and it all goes well but it always shows me that there is no pages integrate with the store despite of having and owning a page on the account i previously integrated with Shopify.

Capture.PNG

This is exactly what I am seeing! My list of pages pops up with checkboxes, I check the boxes, continue, and then get here. SO frustrating!

I'm also trying to set up for Instagram, and have spent hours trying and searching and trying some more, and finally came across this discussion.

Can we start a petition for Shopify/Facebook to provide wigs for those of us who have torn our hair out over this issue?!

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 5

Good point, i'm going to use this error and shopify as an excuse for my baldness, way to go shopify for making me bald! fix this issue please!

@PIXIEDUST wrote:

@Omar_Elshahid wrote:

Hello .. I followed the steps of adding Facebook to my  store and it all goes well but it always shows me that there is no pages integrate with the store despite of having and owning a page on the account i previously integrated with Shopify.

Capture.PNG

This is exactly what I am seeing! My list of pages pops up with checkboxes, I check the boxes, continue, and then get here. SO frustrating!

I'm also trying to set up for Instagram, and have spent hours trying and searching and trying some more, and finally came across this discussion.

Can we start a petition for Shopify/Facebook to provide wigs for those of us who have torn our hair out over this issue?!

1 Like
2 0 1

For me, it turned out that the issue was that in business manager roles & permissions on Facebook I had "custom" access rather than "Admin" access.  (Dumb, because custom actually had higher/more access?!)

It looks like they've changed the setup/layout in the last few days though, because I can't find the place to change it to custom anymore... all I'm seeing now on FB is "Admin" or "Employee"?

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 2

I have exactly the same issue with my page, although it was perfectly connected, the tagging functionality running for 3 months now. Since 2 days, nothing is working. FB page loses connection to Shopify every 1-2 hours. And since yesterday, when I try to reconnect, it tells me that I am not the owner of my FB page. I' ve sent a message to the Shopify support yesterday, with all screenshots proving that I am the FB page owner and that the FB Shopify app, FB business manager business integrations and Instagram do work properly and show me as Owner. Only the Shopify connection does not. This is so frustrating and I am losing sales, as I had several FB campaigns running until this happened... 

0 Likes
Excursionist
12 0 3

I Agree ...

@fuqkshpify wrote:

I think we are at the point where we have to raise hell until it hits them where it hurts - the bank. Until they start losing money, they will leave the issue as it is. As of right now they can sit comfortably because of their buyout of Oberlo. Nothing else works as seamlessly. That said, they cannot expect to charge us 30 a month with a major ongoing issue. Lets be real, facebook knows the world and as such they are the best bet at driving traffic to your store. This feature needs to ducking work.

1 Like
1 0 1

@NyanzaLynn wrote:

Have been up for over 6 hours now, trying to get my FB to connect with Shopify account.  I worked with the Tech person name Yaac, and I followed instructions that was suggested in the community by Sunny. I am still unsuccessful. What do I do now?  Help me please.  Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 4.38.53 AM.png. Please help me rectify this issue. 

I found what was the problem for me.

I have admin rights with 'custom' role on my page and this probably what caused the problem.

There is no option for me to edit my role but I have my wife with proper admin role on this page. I used her credentials to connect spotify to facebook and it worked.

1 Like
2 0 0

Sunny

I have tried all these solutions above, and am still unable to connect facebook business page to shopify.

Can you please help fix this issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2 0 0
Could you please share your email id so we can connect and discuss further.
0 Likes
2 0 0
Hi, sure- annikaa.akerlund@gmail.com.
0 Likes