I Can't Connect My Facebook Page To Shopify

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm trying to set up my Facebook page to my Shopify shop and only one on my Facebook pages are popping up and I can't set up my Instagram shop feature till I get this setup.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1
I’m having same issues. Tried chrome, safari, Firefox.
Won’t let me accept the commerce merchant agreement and link. Any help would be appreciated . Dead in water without being able link:(
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
22 1 1

try microsoft edge, it worked for me

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

This works for me!!! Thanks so much!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 2

[Look here] It really works for me! Thanks.

I had the same issue with the people posted in the thread, and show the same pic which tell me it is not connected.

Then I check my facebook account role in page setting, it showed 'custom'. After I deleted it and added it back as pure 'admin', it works!!!

So, please check your page role, make sure it is shown as 'admin', even you have admin access.

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Has anyone found a solution for this? I am having the same problem and have been at it for 2 days!!! I'm going nuts trying to figure this out. Even on my Facebook page it says its connected but on Shopify I keep getting the same error as Nyanza. 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

@Sambuno wrote:
This will help: https://youtu.be/k2CuBnvUzXU

I found out what is causing the issue and created a screencast, please
share with other people

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2
Thank you so much!!!
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

i just had the same problem and this fixed it....I was messing with it for hours until I read this FIX...... THANKS

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having this exact same problem! I have deleted the facebook integration and re-downloaded it and still nothing. Does anyone have any advice? I've tried different browsers different devices and still its the same thing!

0 Likes