I Can't Connect My Facebook Page To Shopify

Highlighted
3 0 0

I am having the same issue and I've like tried that so many times and it doesn't work. I do not understand why I am aloud to run an ad via facebook ads manager, but I cannot run an ad or campaign on Shopify via facebook. I find that odd. That tells me that it isn't facebook. It has to be Shopify's integration with facebook or something. I have admin to all my pages. Now I have the facebook shop channel and they're not recognizing my page?? Like I stated, I tried deleting both channels, waiting, then reconnecting them, and still nothing. Weird!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I'm stressed because I can't add my facebook business page to Shopify. Yesterday I must have clicked on something because now it says on my facebook page that its owner is Shopify Business Manager and not me anymore. When I try to connect now, I can only connect my personal facebook profile and my business page doesn't appear anymore...Heeeeeeeeeelp!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

try the Shopify Product-Feed - Facebook Google app.

Install the work app Shopify Product-Feed ‑ Facebook Google.

Use the help center:
https://feed-product.com/help_center.html
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWU-cQYQog1rDbEVcMbhmPw/

If you have any questions, write me, I will help you.

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

romchy | Application consultant
Feed Product

→ Ask to launch an effective advertising campaign @ Write to WhatsApp 
→ Get Free Guides for Store Sync @ Shopify Feed Product Help Center

→ or Video Help Center Shopify Feed Product
→ Want to get new features? Add Feed product app to your store @ Add app Feed product

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

To whom it may concern 

Facebook will not connect to my Shopify account. I have added my Facebook pixel and it keep giving me error message. See attached 

EEDAF5A0-30B6-4807-BE2A-A877BCA9C485.jpeg

0 Likes
Highlighted

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

romchy | Application consultant
Feed Product

→ Ask to launch an effective advertising campaign @ Write to WhatsApp 
→ Get Free Guides for Store Sync @ Shopify Feed Product Help Center

→ or Video Help Center Shopify Feed Product
→ Want to get new features? Add Feed product app to your store @ Add app Feed product

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Can you please resolve this matter? Nothing is working for me. I cannot connect. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I'm having the exact same problem as everyone else here. Cleared my cache disconnected shopify from Facebook business and from shopify sales channel. Reconnected sales channel, but the "connect account" button STILL DOES NOT WORK. I thought shopify would've been on top of this? it's been a year. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
Hi,

I had this same issue for months and finally got hold of a Shopify expert
who reinitialised everything for me. It works perfectly fine now.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having the same exact issue.  When I click on that error message that you have too, it takes me to a page where I can click on my facebook page and it tells me it's not eligible because it's already associated with a commerce account and cannot be moved to a different business manager.  I am frustrated and appalled that Shopify has no problem taking my money every single month but can't seem to get with facebook and fix this god forsaken problem!!!!!   I'd prefer to go back to the old way!!!!  Connect my instagram and my facebook page.  This new facebook channel thing has so many problems I can't stand and it's not right!   Grrrrrrrr!!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Why would I want to sign up for yet another membership to fix this problem????????   This is Shopify's responsibility!!!!!!   And they should fix it!!!!!!

0 Likes