I Can't Connect My Facebook Page To Shopify

1 0 0

Hi Sunny

I have a problem to connect my ad account to shopify.

I have managed to connect Facebook account, Business Manager, Facebook page, 

And I'm stuck on Ad account. 

16006957278172617350058778810363.jpg

 and when I press "connect" then it appears in yellow, saying "this ad account needs to be added to the selected Business Manager to connect. So I press" Add account " and it goes in red "this personal ad account couldn't be connected because you never ran ads with this ad account. You need to create a new ad account inside the connected Business Manager or use a different one."

The thing that I'm running adds on this account so I don't understand why it doesn't connect? 

Regards 

Nerijus 

0 Likes
4 0 0

hi Sunny,

I have this issue and it seems like it is not letting me connecting my page.

I have checked i am both the admin of the facebook page and the business manager page.

Untitled.jpg

Any advice please.

many thanks,

fiona

0 Likes
4 0 0

i have the same issue!

0 Likes
4 0 0

hi i have done exactly what you have instructed but still i cannot connet. this pops up. any advice?Untitled.jpg

0 Likes

Hi, . I am upset by your torment.

Perhaps this will help you:
The Shopify Product-Feed - Facebook Google app has received an awesome update today. You don't need to know programming and you don't need to be a marketer! Now your integration problem is solved in three easy steps. And your advertising campaigns in Facebook Business Manager are "READY" with settings for effective work for your store! Activate it in your store, called: Automatic Setup Of Advertising Campaigns!

Successful customer acquisition)!

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

romchy | Application consultant
Feed Product

→ Ask to launch an effective advertising campaign @ Write to WhatsApp 
→ Get Free Guides for Store Sync @ Shopify Feed Product Help Center

→ or Video Help Center Shopify Feed Product
→ Want to get new features? Add Feed product app to your store @ Add app Feed product

0 Likes
1 0 0

And if that does not work what are some other solutions so I can get it hooked up and functioning?

0 Likes
5 0 0

To the companies pushing their apps on here - this is not a sales channel, it is a support channel for support on services that are offered out of the box.  Please stop posting your ads here, as it's clogging up the board for people who actually want the feature fixed.

I think we can all agree no one wants yet another app for something Shopify is supposed to do as part of their subscription fee

0 Likes
1 0 0

Im having the exact same problem please can i have help with this. 
my Facebook page will not connect ive tried all the trouble shoots above and still no joy!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Ive also remove facebook on my sales channel, and add it again. But its still the same. Ive tried it with different shopify stores and different facebook accounts. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

We are 3 weeks away from 2021 and this issue is STILL NOT RESOLVED. WHAT A JOKE LOL

'There’s a problem connecting to Facebook. Try again soon.'

OK, HOW SOON? 2021 SOON?

0 Likes