I Can't Connect My Facebook Page To Shopify

2 0 3

Alright. I read through 8 pages of replies here and found a new way of fixing this issue. So, the problem, I think, lies with how Facebook assigns a role for you to a page that you created yourself. It's just called Custom and not Admin. Now, for some strange reason, Facebook doesn't allow you to edit "Custom" and change it to "Admin" even though you're the owner. I even tried seeing if it's possible through Business.Facebook.com's settings, but no luck

Here's what I did. I went into my page settings > Page roles and made a friend admin of my page. Then, I opened a new browser, got her to log into her facebook account and in another tab, I logged into my shopify admin account. Here, I went to Settings > Add Sales Channel > Facebook. Follow the normal steps and voila!, my page connected.

Right now, I'm seeing a message that states that Facebook will take upto 48 hours to review my store and let me know then.

Hope this helps others facing the same problem.

2 Likes
3 0 0
Hiya, so I recently had this problem but i fixed it. First open the page on Shopify that you need to connect Facebook to Shopify. Then open another tab and log into Facebook. After that accept the terms and conditions and it should work.
0 Likes
1 0 0

BINGO.. Thank you for this.. 

Just go to your page, click settings, click page roles, on the bottom part click MANAGE ROLES, it will redirect on business manager settings, just click add people, just make sure to turn off the Manage Jobs and View Earnings Insights.

I hope this will work for everyone..

Thanks buddy.. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
11 0 3
Hello! I’m having the same issue. I followed the above steps and Still no page connected.
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi all,

I have been having trouble all the time, so I downloaded the app and tried from there and yes! It worked

So do it via app
1 Like
1 0 0

Thank You so much! We have been in the same position as thousands of these stores and was really at the end of our rope, but after reading, researching, and trying many different fixes, this advice actually worked!!! Azalea Jewelry really helped with this one, I can't thank you enough.

0 Likes
1 0 0

We are having the same issue, someone please address this!

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1
Download the shopify app and try it that way, it was the only way it worked for me.

0 Likes
1 0 0

I was able to get the Facebook Page connection to work after fighting with the same issue. Since I'm just starting out, I didn't have a lot to "lose" when making the following changes (listed mostly in order):

1. Remove Instagram from Page

2. Convert Instagram to Personal Account

3. Remove Instagram from Facebook Business Manager

4. Remove Page from Facebook Business Manager

5. Connect Facebook Page through Shopify

As I write this I just had to reconnect Facebook... Perhaps connecting the Page to Shopify instead of connecting Shopify to the Page is the answer?

0 Likes
3 0 0
Very frustrated! It keeps telling me I’m not an admin of my page 🤦🏻‍♀️. I tried connecting both admins and both don’t work. If I can’t get this to work I cannot keep Shopify
0 Likes