I MISS THE PHONE GURUS! I NEED HELP AND THIS ISN'T WORKING!

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I would be willing to pay more for an upgraded version of Shopify if I could just talk to someone on the phone. I am looking for a new ecommerce platform for my business because this is awful. I am spending so much time trying to figure out my website issues. Boo!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 173

Hey, @sewhouse7!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am so sorry to hear you are having trouble reaching out to our support team and you are considering looking for a new platform. We now offer a callback system so you can spend less time on hold and more time growing your business. You can visit support.shopify.com to schedule a callback but please remember we won't display the option to start a callback if our wait time is too long or if you are unauthenticated. If a callback is available, a phone number field appears and you can input your information and the "request a callback" option is shown.  

You can also ask any questions here and our support team plus hundreds of experienced users and partners will do our best to answer them and we also have our online chats and email service here too.

Don't forget to check out our Shopify Compass where we have so many free short courses that are really informative for beginners. You can enrol at any time here.

Hoping to hear back from you soon so we can get you up and running with your online store! Speak soon.  

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Hello Lulu,

Thank you for responding. I still can't figure out how to get on the call
back list. I am super busy and haven't had time to figure this all out. Is
there someone I can hire to fix my website?

Thanks,
Peggy
Sew House Seven
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

i need to talk to some one 

0 Likes