I NEED HELP ASAP GETTING MY PAYOUT

Highlighted
3 0 1

Can anyone assist me with getting in contact with Shopify support! I've tried email, I don't see a phone number or any chat feature. I've been trying for nearly a month to get my payout. I'm getting highly discouraged and impatient with the lack of professionalism from Shopify! Can someone help me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
681 71 102

Hi, @PureSound. I understand your frustration! A month certainly is a long time to be waiting for your payout.

I am more than happy to help you out with this here, however due to the amount of time you have been waiting already, I recommend you reach out to support via callback (if there’s a spot available), or live chat, in order to have this looked into as soon as possible. You can find the support options on the contact page here. This will be the quickest route towards a resolution.

Just to prevent any other obstacles, if you are going to reach out by live chat, the steps to get there can be a bit confusing. Therefore, please see this Community thread I responded to recently that walks you through the steps. 

All the best!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes