I am being charged the wrong amount.

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the Basic subscription and I am being charged $9.99/mo for an app that I do not use. I used a free 7-day trial some months ago and later cancelled it when I well before the end of the trial. However, I am still being charged for the $9.99 plan. I checked the app again and it shows that I am not using that plan anymore. I need the plan stopped and I need a refund for the $9.99 charged this month. 

I have had a very hard time getting in contact with anyone that could help me with this situation. I reached out to customer support from the app and they mentioned to get in contact with Shopify. Once contact is made, then Shopify will send the request to them and they will approve it. 

Can anyone get me in contact with someone directly at Shopify that can help me?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
833 53 139

Hi, @Elijah21 

I can certainly help look into this for you!

I've sent you an email with the subject line "Shopify Support - App Refund", please respond for verification purposes and I can look into providing a refund for the app charge(s). 

For future reference, you can connect with our support directly by following these steps: 

• Go to our Help Center & log into your account
  •  Enter your question in the router
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page& select "continue" under "get support" 
  • Select your preferred support option (callback, live chat, email or Twitter). 

Hope this helps! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes