I am done with Shopify & their HORRIBLE Customer Support.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hello All,

I am going to make this short. Shopify has shut down 2 of my stores consecutively. I started building my first one, added products, customized it fully - The next day to my surprise, it's shut down. No email from them. I live chat with them which just led to Shopify sending me an email and saying my business is high risk, the same Copy/Paste BS. 1 day later, I decided to give it another shot, I re-built it fully and even improved it. 24hrs roll by and BAM, "Your store is currently unavailable", NO EMAIL WITH EXPLANATION. I am sick and tired of this. PLEASE give me a reason. My stores were: lordegold.myshopify.com and shoplgd.myshopify.com, both selling jewelry.

Regards,

Rowen

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 85

Hey, Rowen, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify. 

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you've had on our platform. When it comes to Shopify, there are some cases where we are unable to offer our services. We are not able to give more details, however, we can refuse the use of our service to anyone due to our Shopify Terms of Service.

I know this is really frustrating, but unfortunately, if our teams have already closed two of your stores in a row due to high risk, I would suggest not using our platform, and seeing if there are alternative platforms for you and your business. 

If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread.

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Rowen,

I had the same problems as you so I just got a new payment processor that s capable of having high risk merchants. You can talk to my contact jill@cobaltpays.com she can set you up an account easy and seamlessly integrate with your current shopify store. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm right behind you Rowen.

This platform was amazing for 2 years.  They obviously know now how good it is because they dont care about supporting us anymore.  Their live chat feature is basically hidden now, if I could find out how to get there I'd pay someone.  And the support when you do get it is horrendous.  I've been waiting for weeks on updates, the only way you get anything done is if you post something on Twitter for everyone to see.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello we have experienced similar problems with their shady practices.

We are going to put together a class action suit and if you're interested in discussing that please feel free to email me at matt.primo@covidxmasks.com

between our clients in the clients on the floor and we anticipate we should have roughly a thousand. But even if we had at that in months that should be sufficient to catch their attention. They refused to give us access to the legal department so that we could resolve our issues with them amicably so this is the way that we will do it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello we have experienced similar problems with their shady practices.

We are going to put together a class action suit and if you're interested in discussing that please feel free to email me at matt.primo@covidxmasks.com

between our clients in the clients on the floor and we anticipate we should have roughly a thousand. But even if we had at that in months that should be sufficient to catch their attention. They refused to give us access to the legal department so that we could resolve our issues with them amicably so this is the way that we will do it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1413 0 0

Garbage API they use envelope for some entities for another ones . They don't !  Ruby is a fraud . Garbage platform including their partner DIFF and David Ban .. Garbage !!!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I am shocked at how service can go from so good to so bad.  I can not  find my website.  I don't know what happen to it..  I am still getting charged for service though.  I purchased two domain names from them but don't have access.