I am not getting a lot of visitors and no sells

Solved
2 0 1
I get visitors daily, not many though and I have gotten no conversion. I am running ads on facebook and Instagram ads and working on running ads on google but nothing is really moving
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
899 91 166

Hey there, @Ecentrik_Koutur 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Do you have a social media presence? Having a social media presence is incredibly important in eCommerce. You can check out our guide on building your presence here. Social media is a key aspect of digital marketing, helping businesses reach millions of customers across the world. Last year in the UK alone, 89% of people accessed the internet every week; 77% of these used it to research goods/services before making a purchase, and 60% to access social media. It’s estimated that, worldwide, over 3 billion people use social media every day. This means, if you want to grow your business, you need to start taking advantage of using social media for your Shopify store. You can take a look at our guide on social media marketing here.

When starting off, marketing is essential. It is very difficult to gain traffic if nobody knows about your store. There are some great guides here on making sure customers find you:

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Thank you, I am building my presence online I am currently spending about 100 dollars a month in audience building ads. My personal pages are going well but have to get my business page going. I will look at these links.
1 Like