I am not getting sales - Only traffic

4 0 0

Hello, my store is not getting any sales, I am using facebook ads. At first I thought it could be that im targting the wrong audience, but as it turns out I am getting visitors and they are spending on average 56 seconds.

I am currently running ads to promote this page https://she7store.com/collections/wine/products/bar-accessories-shaker-wine-decanter-ss6-red-wine-ae...

I am even giving free gift with the product. Could you please help me and tell me why im not getting any sales?

0 Likes
4 0 0

Update: I removed the free gift, and added 20% code to the retargeting ads. But I still need help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
587 54 117

Hey there,

Bo here from Shopify Support!

Browsing through your page I noticed that most of your products are currently on sale. When a company offers a discount to their customers, they’re taking a big risk of devaluing their services. Customers can get the impression that the services being offered aren’t worth paying full price for. It also sets a precedent in the customer’s mind that your pricing isn’t firm. When promoting sales it is important to use scarcity and urgency to your advantage. If your store is constantly offering discounted prices it is not going to create any urgency, your customer won't see the need in buying right away as there is no end to the sale in sight. It is great to see that you are offering free shipping, but offering the free shipping for a limited time, as well as offering the discounts for a limited time would be much more effective in getting those first few sales. Take a look at our post on using urgency and scarcity to your advantage for more information on this.

The first thing I noticed was that you do not have any product descriptions. I would consider filling out your product descriptions. One example of this I always refer to is NastyGal. NastyGal makes sure to have a little description on every product that 1) describes the piece and 2) projects the voice of their brand! Take a look at how they describe some of their products, each description shows personality and reflects their brand's voice. Finding a voice for your brand will help you gather loyal customers and even brand ambassador.

I noticed that a lot of your product images are missing their Alt Description. Luckily adding an alt description is super easy to do and can be done so as outlined in this doc which can be found in our help center the home of all our help docs!

The long and short of it is that adding alt descriptions helps you rank better in Google because it is telling Google what your images are and so your products can show up in Google image searches. Having the descriptions there also makes your site more accessible for anyone with any kind of visual impairment as their screen readers can read what the image is for them. So while making your page that bit more accessible you are also improving your SEO. Here is a great guide to writing truly effective alt descriptions for your product images.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,
Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
806 28 222

I have to agree with Bo, especially regarding product descriptions.

Make sure also to add trust signals: About us page, Contact us page, Returns policy etc. Your visitors will feel more confident in shopping with you once they see who's behind the brand and that it's easy to reach you. 

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
25 0 0

You need to sell more popular and hot products. I suggest you use EPROLO APP, which is a free app with AliExpress top100 products. You can also import product from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, eBay, Alibaba, etc. You can try it.

0 Likes