Solved

I am now seeing bta-cart-token on my orders ?

DougieTr
Shopify Partner
14 0 3

Only recently and not on all orders I am seeing this in Additional Details for an order..

Accepted Solution (1)
Verdant-Spark
Shopify Partner
99 8 32

This is an accepted solution.

This feels more like an issue to raise directly with Book That. The cart token is just there so that if it's a BTA purchase then it can be linked to a diary booking. If you're not using the app then just uninstall it and this will go away. If you are using it then the token's going to be there - it's doing no harm.

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

rainbow-sounds
Visitor
1 0 0

mee to i have 2 today. 

What does it mean, 

bta-cart-token

238b7383448a4a26d4be29dc6b2c3290
jdhgroup
Visitor
1 0 0

I found I had the problem trying to add the book that app widget. In the code under snippets, there was a book that app widget file and I deleted that one. This fixed it for me.

Littlies
Visitor
3 0 0

Same. Anyone know what it means? 

Verdant-Spark
Shopify Partner
99 8 32

Do you have the BookThatApp installed?

DougieTr
Shopify Partner
14 0 3

yes - have BookThatApp installed however not actively using ..

Has been installed for a long time - only know these are showing

tdecker77
Visitor
2 0 0

Same here. I've had "Book that App" installed for well over a year now and  just started getting these notes on my orders. The most recent one is <br/>bta-cart-token: f57cf22deb8d8859f0a9d342d9de3712. Any idea what is causing this and how it can be fixed?

Verdant-Spark
Shopify Partner
99 8 32

This is an accepted solution.

This feels more like an issue to raise directly with Book That. The cart token is just there so that if it's a BTA purchase then it can be linked to a diary booking. If you're not using the app then just uninstall it and this will go away. If you are using it then the token's going to be there - it's doing no harm.