I built my own clothing line. But need your help.

6 0 0

High Enough is a online store that I just recently published. Site views have been okay, but no sales. Any advice on how to get a some sales? I have been advertiseing in facebook the most. 

Thank's for the advice.

Store: www.highenough.store 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HighEnoughclothing/ 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hey High Enough, I like your store design. I've found moving content above the fold helps improve click through rates. You could maybe experient with not having a hero banner on your homepage - you can see what improvement this makes in Google Analytics. Ideally you want all your website visitors to view your product pages - this is your "conversion page" (where people add to cart and buy from).

Just a suggestion. Goodluck.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
834 31 235

I agree with Benny Boy about the above the fold area content - however don't remove the hero image completely, just edit it. It's bare at the moment and it's a shame to waste this area. Your conversion will be higher if you were to display one of your products here, add a short tagline and a CTA [call to action] inviting people to click and shop. 

It's the same on your collection pages - it seems like the dark block almost overpowers the content and the products are pushed down the page. Work on these areas first and your conversion will improve. 

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you for your advice!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
333 37 65

Hello.

My name is Lizzy. I'm a support Guru at Shopify.

I took a look at your site and I really like your designs! I also agree with what has been said here, but wanted to hop in to add a few more suggestions.

Your branding has really strong potential, and your site clearly portrays a certain type of lifestyle. All of this is fantastic, and shows that you've put a lot of time and thought into your business. I suggest next focusing on building up your audience and social media presence to create customers that want to buy before arriving at your site. To help do this you can look into influencer marketing as well as running Facebook ads. I noticed you mention you're Colorado based, I think searching for local influencers would be a neat idea. We also have a series in the Shopify Academy which talks about building using Instagram to scale your business.

The next thing I wanted to mention is when running Facebook ads, something that I've found the help with conversion is linking directly to a product page instead of the homepage. That way your customers have less of a journey to add to cart. 

I hope that helps with a few more ideas to work on. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about what I've said.

Thank you, 

Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
157 3 25

Hi there,

I don't believe that the issues of not getting sales are related solely to the website. 

It might be that you're not advertising enough or not doing that correctly. I think generating relevant traffic is the number ONE problem of every new Ecommerce store.

it can be a quite a complex mission to create good advertising campaigns on Google and Facebook, if you're not familiar enough with the options available or the relevant audinece for your store.

You might want to try AdScale to help you with your advertising campaigns. It's a Shopify app that automatically creates and manage advertising campaigns for your store, using advanced AI technology.

What's unique about this app is that it use insights from milions of active campaigns in order to create a very accurate audience targeting that is tailored to your store and products.

You can learn more about it in this link: ecom.adscale.com

Hope it helps!

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes
6 0 0

The first thing you should do - activate SEO. 

Decision: Install Google Analytics, Search Console and an XML Sitemap

Next - find a good combination of dofollow and nofollow links. In your type of business, it is a good trust idea to place comment zone. And to involve your audience here. Inspire them to comments and to leave feedback about your store and especially quality. 

The third - optimize your meta-tags (title, description and keywords). Maybe they are not well-fitted so people at least can't find your site on the most frequent queries. 

And look through your site again. Maybe it is not functional (header, footer), not bright, trendy etc. 
To avoid these mistakes, read an article about bad websites

Find your problems and fix them. Good luck!

0 Likes