I can't access my shopify store back end for over 24hours, why?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello there, I have been experiencing down time with connection timing out on shopify. I am not abe to get into the store back end and I have a job to attend to. Neither is my front end working. I will like to know if this is a general problem or it is just me and how can i resolve this if i am the only one caught up in this timing out issue. Please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
714 75 129

Hey, @Todyents!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

So sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your store. I am aware there were login issues with admins yesterday but the developers have issued a fix for that now and it has been resolved. Can you please clear your cache and cookies and ensure you are using an up to date version of Google Chrome. Once you have done that, can you try logging in again for me and let me know how you get on? 

If you are still having issues after following the above steps, can you send me a screenshot of what you see when you log into your admin and when you go to your storefront? Also if you could confirm what version of Google Chrome you are using? 

Thank you! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes