I can't access my store admin page

noamadfootware
1 0 0

Hello,

I'm having the following issue after changing my old domain to a new one aquired from goddady. I get this error message 

There’s a problem loading this page

There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or going to another page in Shopify. If that doesn’t work, visit our status page for updates and try again later.
Request ID: 20e85b39-7cf1-409f-9969-61e5ad19e5ed

Shopify status of the store doesn't show any issues.
I made the changes using microsoft edge, but it doesnt appear to load on chrome neither.
Looking forward for your help, thanks. 
0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1025 118 162

Hey, @noamadfootware! Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Our developers were aware that some other merchants were also receiving the “There’s a technical problem” notification on their stores, however it was unrelated to domains. They have implemented a fix for that issue now, therefore, I wanted to check in with you to see if it has resolved what you were experiencing on your account?

If not, please try clearing the cache on your browserHowever if this also doesn’t help, please reply back and let me know so that I can continue to work through this with you. Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes