I can't log in to my Shopify account

Highlighted
3 0 0

Can you please help as I cannot log into my store www.myabaccessories.com.au . I caanot go in to see the catalogue to check my new product updates. Thanks, Amanda

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 84 158

Hey, @AmandaCAB!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am sorry to hear that you cannot log into your store. Can you let me know what you are seeing on your end when you try to log in? Can you please clear your cache and cookies and ensure you are using an up to date version of Google Chrome. Once you have done that, can you try logging in again for me and let me know how you get on? If you still can't log in then can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end and I can take a closer look.

Thank you! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello Lulu,
Thank you for replying. I don't see an error message or screen, when I put my log in details and click submit, the screen just blinks and it takes me back to the same image and I am on the same page. Any ideas why this is?
Thanks.
Amanda
[cid:image001.png@01D66A5C.84808900]
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 84 158

Hi, @AmandaCAB.

I wasn't able to open your image but it sounds like a browser issue. Did you clear the cache and cookies? Can you try logging in using the incognito browser or another device altogether and let me know how you get on?

Thank you!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thanks Lulu. I have cleared cache and cookies from my Chrome browser and Firefox and still have the same issue. I also tried to access the store from my mobile phone and same problem. Any other suggestions please? Thanks.
0 Likes