I can't login to my store

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am paying for my store, jens-organics but have not been able to get into my store for over a week, as keep getting a message that there is a problem with the website and to try again soon.

What is going on??

I want a refund as this is totally unacceptable.

Please reply asap.

Regards

Jennifer Mast

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
Hi Jen,
Suggest you clear all your browsing hisyory and caches/cookies. This worked for me. Good luck.
Donald
0 Likes
Highlighted

We have tried logging in with no success, chatting with no success, and emailing.. got a response once with a case # but no response since. 

Is this normal customer service for Shopify.. .to close your store with no warning ? No access to help? This is real scary. Anyone have an ideas?

thanx~

Mishel

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I have one month left on my free trial. I am new to drop shipping so I am taking my time to learn the basics while building my store. I haven't picked a plan yet so i don't know if that is a reason for why i no longer have access to my store. If it is that will be unfair to me as i have already made financial commitments on a domain and on apps- quite a significant amount for me. I do plan on selecting a plan , however, i wont be able to do so without logging into my account.The store is plus-ultra7.com. thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello Ash,

cannot login to shopify.PNG       

I have one month left on my free trial. I am new to drop shipping so I am taking my time to learn the basics while building my store. I haven't picked a plan yet so i don't know if that is a reason for why i no longer have access to my store. If it is that will be unfair to me as i have already made financial commitments on a domain and on apps- quite a significant amount for me. I do plan on selecting a plan , however, i wont be able to do so without logging into my account.The store is plus-ultra7.com. thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I cant log into my store and even in the support section its coming to verify the store to get in touch with customer care even there the store is not getting veerified please help me fix it.

store name eaabi.com.myshopify.com

i also tried to login via eaabi.myshopify.com/admin that also didnt happen

please help

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi , 

i think you should start a new thread. you are more likely to get replies from the admins that way

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

I'm having the same issue. I can't login to my store. It's saying that my email is not associated to my store. I changed my password this morning to a temp password because i'm giving my editor access to my shopify store. It forced me to log out and couldn't log back in. I've tried everything to recover, but it keeps saying that my email is not associated to my store. Please help.

My store: simply-aligned.myshopify.com

Email: simplyalignedofficial@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
If you go to Online Store and then preferences you will see a password that you use to access the site until you are ready to go live, this password gets entered in the top right of your welcome screen (only available for store owner) Hope this helps
Donald
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
I solved the problem thanks
0 Likes