I can't login to my store

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

Ive had the same problem.

I was adding products to my catalogue and when trying to save, it wouldnt work.

It booted me out and when i went to sign back in, it said my email address was not attached to a store.
i was able to log in with my email in the shopify app, but on the pc and laptop, it woudnt have any of it.

Ive cleared caches etc, restarted my laptop and nothing

i had to add a staff account via the app and use that to log into shopify.

I contacted shopify chat and spent 3 hours trying to rectify this until we both gave up and the lady said she will escalate it.

I am still waiting on an email from technical to explain whats gone wrong - it obviously is shopifys end, rather than mine.

The lady in chat was stumped as both of my emails attached to my account were bot shwing as not recognised.

Im on day 2 of wating for a reply from tech

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

What happen finally?

I have the same issue

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hi. I contacted Shopify Support via Twitter Direct Message and they were
able to help me out.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey my sorry but my store newvision-glasses.myshopify.com has been displaying some unavailable page every time i try to log in.  Please what can I do about this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
We sent Shopify a few messages and they finally got around to turning our
store back on a week later.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you ever get it fixed?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey, Ash..

Just having the same problem after I reset my password. The last time I was able to login successfully was before I reset my passwords, August 2, 2020, 7:23 PM. Please help me...635061F4-E393-46FA-B6CA-D5CDBFF0E2FD.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

It looks like you don't have access to this store. Contact the store administrator for access. What can I do for this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Ash I am currently unable to log into my Shopify store! It keeps saying that I have the incorrect store address? However, that's untrue.

My store address is: www.firstclasssneaks.com

Our web designer hasn't been able to login AT ALL this entire week, and we're on a deadline for launch. 

Can you help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I have some trouble connecting to my admin section as Shopify is telling "they cannot authenticate me".

I am trying to chat with someone to help me through this link : https://help.shopify.com/en/questions?utm_campaign=Guru+Ask&utm_medium=Forum&utm_source=Social#/logi...

But when I enter myshopify store name, it says again Shopify cannot authenticate me, thus I cannot chat with anyone...

Please help

0 Likes