I can't login to my store

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, i have a problem with my shopify. My shopify logout suddenly and when i try to login, user and password incorrect. After that, i use forgot password but shopify can't found my account. My store has online and have domain in .com What's problem? I had contact support shopify but until now didn't get response..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
205 1 52

Hi, Adi.

Leon here from Shopify Support.

The easiest way to log into your store is to enter this domain "storename".myshopify.com/admin and use your email and password there. If you still cannot access your account there, or at https://www.shopify.com/login you can reach out to our support team for live help on phone or chat by visiting https://help.shopify.com/questions?utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=Guru+Ask&utm_source=social.

All the best! 

Leon

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks Leon. I try to contact support shopify. Maybe in process..

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Leon,

I had sent my problem to shopify since last night 11pm (GMT+8 indonesia time). I see current response time is 13 hours. But until now i didn't get response anything yet. I want to use live chat but i can't login to my shopify account. What i must do?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
205 1 52

Hi, Adi.

You will be able to chat with us by simply providing your email address and name on our help page. If you click "Don't have a store?" under the "Chat with Us" section Here, the options will be presented allowing you to initiate a chat session without authenticating your store. 

Leon

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello, My Shopify store is also not working. I can't access my website. I just bought a domain from Shopify but now the store is not openable. The primary domain is www.styleandambition.com. Please help me!

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3393 252 612

Hi Veselin, 

Nick here from Shopify.

If you are having trouble logging in, the best way is as Leon mentions above. If you type your "storename".myshopify.com/admin and use the email and password you set up to login it should let you open it. If you try this and are still having trouble, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team directly here and someone can guide you through the steps directly. ?

Cheers, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Keep getting site can't be reached error. This is the first I can't hopped into the back end of my client store. Need help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I can log in fine on the computer however I cant login through the mobile app despite knowing the email and password as well
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
503 44 68

Hey, @Joscorda07!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

What seems to be the issue when you try to login through the mobile app? If you're getting an error message when trying to login, are you able to take a screenshot of the error and send it to me in a reply to this post? 

Some common issues you can try to troubleshoot are to ensure your mobile device is fully updated to the latest software available, and then to ensure the Shopify mobile app is fully updated as well. If those are both fully up to date, then please try deleting and re-installing the app, and then trying to login again. If the issue persists after trying that, please reply to this post and include as much additional information as possible, such as:

• error screenshot(s)
  • the last time you were able to successfully log in through the app
  • mobile device being used
  • app version

Looking forward to hearing back, and I hope to see this resolved shortly! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes