I can’t see new products in my online store

Lina8
3 0 0

Hi, I have and issue with Shopify store, I’m adding a product I save the product, but I go on my online store and don’t appear there in any category, like shop all products or in the bracelet section in any section. I go back to see, and the product is there and says it is showing in the online store. So I click in the product to see if shows in online store and it does and show me the product, but only if a click for admin page on my app, but if any person a outside wanna buy it they can’t see it. How do I do 

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1206 106 128

Hi @Lina8,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query!

Would you be able to share your store's URL with me and an example product so I can take a look and try to replicate this with you? If you try using a different browser or device, are you able to see the products without having to click into the admin using the app as you mentioned? What device and browser are you using at the moment? 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Lina8
3 0 0
hit ted thank you very much, for your reply, i can see the products now but it took like 4 days to appear is so weird, and i dont want to have this problem anymore. i use the app and sometime the browser on my pc, but i have this other question why i post my jewelry under categories and dont appear there, they only appear when i click start shopping. in every category i can only see 5 products and no more. thank you 

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1206 106 128

Hi @Lina8,

Thanks for getting back to me!

That's quite strange and it's not a normal procedure with Shopify. From my understanding, your products are now appearing as they should be but it took 4 days for them to appear, is that correct? I'd need to replicate this myself to try and see why this might have occured. Would you like for me to email you directly to authenticate the account and take a closer look? 

Regarding the categories, when you click Products > Collections in your admin, can you check to see how many products you've listed in for a collection? Have you more than 5 products added to that collection?

Thanks, 

Lina8
3 0 0

hi ted, thank you for the reply, yes i can see all my products when i click in all products, but not under collection that is normal?

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1206 106 128

Hi @Lina8,

Thanks for letting me know! Would you be able to share a link to your store with an example of a collection that's showing only 5 products so I can replicate this with you? Our 24/7 live chat advisors are available here too if you would prefer. 

Thank you, 

0 Likes
majoanne
1 0 0

I don’t know if I said it up right

0 Likes