I can't share my Shopify store link Facebook

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, community,

Can any one help me? I can't share my Shopify Store Link in Facebook. My domain is: https://ezigadget.com

when I try to post in Facebook it says its against our community rules and regulation. Its new store and I did not do any activities which against any policy let alone Facebook's community rules. How can I get it solved? Please, help me.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
829 50 105

Hi there @shohelbd92!

Don here from Shopify.

While we don't have any control over or visibility of Facebook's internal practices, they do have a tool you can use in this situation to get some more info.

You can paste your link in their link debugger tool to see what information they currently have on that link.

Check it out and see if there are any flags or errors on their side that you can act upon.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank for your honest reply.

Here, I tried before posting in this community. When I input my links in Facebook debugger section it says "We can't review this website because the content doesn't meet our Community Standards . If you think this is a mistake, please let us know ."

Screenshot_2.png

I already sent them message but till now they don't take any action. I'm really in dissappointed. Thanks

0 Likes