I cannot connect my shopify to Facebook page, HELP.

2 0 0

Hi Guys, I tried to follow many setup advice in Shopify & Facebook, but I just cannot connect both and my products in Shopify do not show up in my Facebook shop. Now i tried to connect again, this is the message i get despite having a page already

"To sell on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook Page for the account you’re signed in with. You also need to have Admin access for that account. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one."

No Facebook Page connected

I already have a working page.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hey, @kcraj78!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Can I firstly confirm that it is a business page you are connecting and not a personal page? If so, could you go to Facebook Page > Settings > Pages Roles > and review the roles there. Ensure your Page Roles are set to "Admin” rather than "Jobs Manager" or "Custom". In order to be connected successfully, the permissions will have to be set to "Admin". Can you send me a screenshot from that page? It'll look something like this :

2019-08-sic63-zf7pz

If the below options are enabled in the Facebook Business Manager account, the page role will appear as “Custom”. If you disable these options, you will be recognized as a standard page "Admin" and be able to connect to the Facebook Sales Channel as expected.

2019-08-rkdvv-1nhar

Let me know how this goes and if you still can't connect, I can escalate to our technical team who are monitoring the situation. At the moment we are waiting for Facebook to put a fix through for this and we have no timeline at the moment but hopefully, this workaround helps you.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
2 0 0
Hi Lulu,

Here is some screenshots, I still cant connect it. Is it because of Page
Owner or Jobs Manager? Or I used wrong pixel id?
[image: image.png]

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hi, @kcraj78.

Them screenshots didn't come through, can you resend them and attach the URL's using the "photos" button on this text editor please, then I can take a closer look for you.

2019-08-02xy5-29exn

Thank you, 

Lulu 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 0

I Have all those settings correct on my two fb profiles and still cant connect my shopify store to the facebook shop, any other ideas ?

Ive deleted and reinstalled the app with no success

0 Likes