I cant find my store

Solved
shoppie5
4 0 0

Hi, I cant find my store . My store name is shoppie5 and its URL is shoppie5.myshopify.com . It was on trail but not expired. I have already purchased a domain its shoppie5. Please help me to find my store .It was almost about to pick a plan. please help. 

0 Likes
Akibhusen
Excursionist
196 37 68

It's working.

what is your front password? Admin dashboard is working?

From front I think it's working fine.

Akibhusen Shekh | Shopify Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
shoppie5
4 0 0

No Its not working yet. I cant find the store to log

0 Likes
Akibhusen
Excursionist
196 37 68

can you share you admin details?

0 Likes
shoppie5
4 0 0

sharmilamubark94@gmail is the logging mail ID.  What else you want to know?

0 Likes
Akibhusen
Excursionist
196 37 68

HI,

This email address is not working. You might be used different email address

0 Likes
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
84 24 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @shoppie5!

Finding your store and gaining access again is very important, sorry to hear you've been having troubles. I am happy to explain your best troubleshooting options. What happens when you try and log in to your store, do you receive an error? Are you able to please share a screenshot of the error you are receiving? 

If you are not sure which email you may have used for the account, you can head to our Forgot store URL page. From this link, enter your email address(s) and an automatic email will be sent to that address with the URL's of any associated Shopify stores. If you are able to determine the correct email address for the store, but have forgotten your password, follow the instructions listed in this help document to reset your password. 

If you do not receive an email with your shoppie5.myshopify.com store listed, your best next step will be to reach out to our Support team directly so we can look into this further with you. Since we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to assist you with this through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request. 

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks for reaching out here! 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
shoppie5
4 0 0
Hi thanks for your response for my matter. I can log to my store with the
same PC and the same User account of the Pc which I made at the store only.
I was trying to log in with another PC and with the same PC in another User
account then I couldn't find the store. From my store account setting I
sent a request to verify my email but I didn't receive any verification
emails either. Yesterday I picked the $29 plan. Please let me know whether
my account is active or not. Indeed to verify emails too. My trial period
is expiring within a few days. Please help me.
0 Likes
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
84 24 12

Glad to hear you have been able to log in from the PC you made your store on. If you have not received any verification email, and have been unable to log in from a different device, you can review the email address the account was created with using the PC you are able to log in on. Here are the steps to find, and update the email: 

1. Log in to your Shopify admin from the PC you have been able to log in with
  2. In the top right-hand corner, where you see your profile icon, click <your name>, then click Manage account
  3. On the General page, under Details, check what is listed as your Email
    Ensure this is the correct email, don't forget to look for any spelling mistakes or typos
  4. If the email is incorrect, click Change email to update your email address
  5. If the email is correct, head to Security and click Change password to update your password
  6. Try logging in on your secondary device using the email address and password you have now located and updated

Once you have gone through these steps, and have confirmed your account email and password, let me know how this goes. If you are still having troubles logging in on a different device, please share a screenshot of the error you are receiving when trying to log in. Make sure you are using a supported browser, and try clearing your cookies and cache. As I mentioned, we are unable to provide account specific support on the Community at this time. For account specific support through live chat, email, or callback please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request. 

Once we have solved your log in issues, you can focus on building your store! One resource that is great to follow while building your store is our General checklist for starting a new store. It outlines each step of launching a new store, and links the relevant help documentation to assist you with each step. 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes