I cant get my shopify store connected to facebook or instagram

2 0 0
Can someone help me figure out why my shopify store won't connect to Facebook or Instagram? It was connected and I could tag products on Instagram then it all just disappeared and I tried reconnecting my account and it has been in review for months. I can't figure out how to get in touch with anyone at Facebook to see why it hasn't been approved. All I can think is maybe I'm doing something wrong when I connect it. Any help would be greatly appreciated I'm losing sales on Facebook and Instagram and need it fixed asap lol
Thanks so much
Jason
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 24 37

Hi, @JasonEstep!

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I noticed that you requested assistance on the Overdelay on Facebook Shop Approval thread as well. Have you followed each of the steps that Peter mentioned there? To recap, you'll need to ensure that your Facebook business page is published, set to the Shopping template with the Shop tab enabled, and that there are no Country Restrictions or Age Restrictions on the page.

If you can share your store URL and the name of your Facebook page here, I'd be happy to take a closer look to see if I can provide any insight as to why the connection is broken.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes