im getting this message 

I cant login and i cant gret help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 64 90

Hi @ELLIE2020,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us! 

I've taken a look at the account you've mentioned and I can confirm that your store is up and running perfectly. Could you take a screenshot of the error for me? Are you able to access your store using a different internet provider or device, such as your mobile phone? 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I can't log in too, from 8:30a until now, it says " Due to an unexpected technical problem, Shopify is temporarily unavailable. Please check back in a few minutes – we'll be up and running in no time! John-Hoffman.myshopify.com

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Ted

I have made screen shots. Can I email them to you.

One shows some odd activity, I dont want to show ob public forum. (Ie lists accounts with minde that I have never jheard of) 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 64 90

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know! 

@Th3Hoffmans, it doesn't appear to be the same issue @ELLIE2020 has mentioned. I've checked your account and it's up and running as it should be though. Therefore, as a starting point, please try the following two troubleshooting steps:

• Clear the cache on your browser, and try logging in again.
  • Try logging in using another device (desktop or mobile phone for example) and if possible with a different internet provider.
  • Make sure there are no anti-virus software programmes running or Chrome extensions enabled that might be blocking the connection.

Please let me know how this goes! 

As well, @ELLIE2020 I'm going to email you now if you could take a peek at your inbox. 

Many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi I'm having the same issue where I can't log in to my store it keeps saying "Due to an unexpected technical problem, Shopify is temporarily unavailable. Please check back in a few minutes – we'll be up and running in no time!" and then at the bottom it says "Please try again in 5 or 10 minutes by refreshing the page. If the problem persists you can contact Shopify support."

Its been like that for about 12 hours please help me asap I've already tried clearing the cache.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

My store is golden-1-digital.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 64 90

Hi @aj0,

Thanks for letting me know. I've taken a look at the account and it's up and running perfectly, so it looks like it's a "too many attempts" login error you are experiencing. Could you please try using a different device and browser to access the store, such as your mobile phone provider and Chrome? 

Please let me know how this goes! 

Many thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hello, my whole Shopify store is down and I can't log in and I have an order to ship out. Not sure what happened. please help

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

I've already tried to clear cache and tried differen browsers

1 Like