I cant unable password protection while I am trial

Solved
Anh_Ly
4 0 0

Does anybody run to an issue that can not enable password protection , and it keeps asking for select the plan ? After you select the plan as it requested but nothing change at all ?

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
188 33 28

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Anh_Ly 

Eunice here from the Shopify team. Thanks for posting!

You can only remove password protection from your store after you pick a pricing plan. If you pick a plan while you are on a free trial, then you won't be charged any subscription fees until your free trial expires.

From your message, It sounds like you may be running into issues when selecting a plan. Do any error messages populate? I recommend clearing your cache and cookies then trying again. If you're not sure how to do that here is an awesome tutorial guide that covers all devices.  

If you're still having issues picking a plan once you've cleared your cache and cookies please let me know here.

Thanks!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ELIPO
1 0 0

I am having the same issue, I have my plan all set....but still shows me that I have to access with the user and the key to visualize.

Plus, when I write user and pass down, does not recognize the credentials. 

help! 

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
188 33 28

Hey @ELIPO 

I'm sorry to hear this is happening, let's do some troubleshooting.

I recommend clearing your cache and cookies then trying again. If you're not sure how to do that here is a tutorial that covers all devices.  Also, try logging in from a different device. This will let us know whether the browser/device is the issue or your store.

Let me know how you get on. Thanks!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes