I create a new collection but cannot add it to navigation

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 2

Wow this is so frustrating. I am adding a new collection but when I try to add it to the nav, it doesn't show up when I look in Collections.

I have the "Online Store" option ticked in the "Manage" section.

All my previous collections show up, just no new ones.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Same for me. So frustrating as I need to get these up ASAP. The new product and the new collections I have added will not link or show up in the search portion. I believe this is a Shopify error, as I am experiencing the same issue only as of today. Everything worked fine yesterday.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
I am trying to add a new category to my navigation menu. I made the collection but the collection isn’t showing up at all. Neither are my products when I try to search. But I can see the collections and products listed. It’s so weird and so frustrating.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
I have even tried to link the new menu (under navigation) to the new products but the new products won’t show up either, or the new collection. Shopify can you please fix this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
68 5 9

Hi, @Danielnz!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify.

I am sorry you're having so much trouble with adding new collections. We do have an issue where new products and collections are not appearing in searches, and this may be causing the issues you're currently seeing.

If you're ever unsure about something not working as expected, I'd recommend checking out our status page. You can log into your store and view any issues that may be pertaining to your account. You can find the status page here: https://bit.ly/2UAI0Pc.

Please let us know if the issue continues once it's marked as resolved.

Thanks!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Hi @Miles I just checked the site issue page you listed. The search is also not working for POS and is not listed on there.

Really hard to have someone purchase the item when I can’t search for it in any way to be able to get it online (have to search to have it linked) and I can’t search to ring it out in my POS either
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
68 5 9

Hey @Tmontelli 

I'll let the team know that it's also affecting POS, but not showing on the status page. Please know that we're working hard to fix the issue ASAP for you.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
6 0 0
@Miles thank you so much! Appreciate the reply and feedback.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
@Miles nevernind it seems to be working on my POS now. It wasn’t a few minutes ago when I tried emailing to a customer. But it’s working now for POS, just not admin
0 Likes