I did not set up an account, yet can't contact customer service. Please help!

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Apparently someone created a Shopify account and created a domain, and I am completely unable to contact customer services. I went ahead and finally logged in to get to the bottom of this, but the website is trash in trying to figure out who to talk to.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
618 44 104

Hello, @inept2!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! Can you tell me more about the situation you're in? Is someone using your email to create accounts on the Shopify platform? How did you find out about this issue? Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

If you're ever in a situation like this where you cannot log in to contact support, then you can always choose the 'Continue without logging in' option when following the prompts in our Help Center, here

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
618 44 104

This is an accepted solution.

Hello again, @inept2!

Karlie here again! I've gone ahead and removed your last reply to this thread to avoid spamming from the email address. However, since you're already in contact with our billing team - then your best bet would be to continue the conversation via email with them. They are the best team to help you out with this issue and they are happy to get back to you via email.

Thank you for letting me know! 

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes