I forgot to cancel my shopify 14-Day free trial..

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, i was just trying to enter in ecommerce i thought if i make some money in 14-day than i will be continuing this store, but unfortunately i am unprofitable and i thought i will cancel my shopify free trial on 13th day, but i forgot and now in billing section they are showing me this. 

Priyank1_0-1605680033673.png

can anyone please help me with this. i want to cancel my shopify plan as i am not using this any more. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
96 15 19

Hey @Priyank1 

Eunice here from the Shopify Community. Thanks for your post!

I'm sorry to hear you'd like to close your store. 

When you start a free 14-day trial with Shopify, no payment is taken once the trial has ended unless you've chosen a plan. From your message, it sounds like you chose a plan during your trial, the trial is now over, and you are now being charged. 

To close your store either watch this handy tutorial video or follow the step-by-step instructions below:

To confirm that your store is closed, you can go to your store's URL and see that your store no longer appears.

Once the store is closed you will no longer be charged. If you decide to open a new store in the future I recommend checking out this great blog to help you make your first sale within the first 30 days.

All the best,

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes