I got scamed

Highlighted
1 0 0

i got scammed by a website named rakety.com i was ordering shoes and when i went to check on my order it said shop unavailable i tried to contact the person but they eont answer the wesite was linked to shopify so im begging yall pelase can you find a way to get my money back i tried everything is there a way yall can refund it or would yall be kind enough just send it to me its seriously all i had i do have proof that i bought a item from a website connected to shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 162

Hey, @Isaiah1!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am sorry to hear you never received your item and that the store is not communicating with you. Shopify is the platform many shops use to build their website and we cant actually manage inventory or ship orders from here ourselves. It is up to each store owner to manage their own store. 

We have, however, created this detailed FAQ page to help you with the next steps here. I hope this helps.

All the best!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes