I have 2 Shopify Stores Linked to one email account

1 0 0

I have 2 shopify stores linked to one email account causing me to not be able to correctly log into the right one. The other account is causing me to not be able to log into shopify on my phone as well as stopping me on the browser. When I try logging into the other store it says too many redirects, so the store can never get closed down because i cant get rd of it. Also says when I try to go to the store link that the store is unavailable. The store that needs to be removed is called Affitone. 

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
8 1 2

Hello @Jordyn,

Get your email verified once to simply put yourself out of this trouble. this email verification is generally sent by Shopify, it looks similar to the image attached. Right after the verification, you will be able to switch and manage all your stores from a single email account.

screenshot-help.shopify.com-2019.12.03-11_17_58.png

1 Like
Community Manager
Community Manager
2397 163 352

Hi @Jordyn,

Nick here from Shopify. 

As @Amaan1 mentioned you can now use Single Sign-On (SSO) to make it easier to log in to any and all of your stores from one email address. This applies to not only store owners but staff members also. This means that you won't have to keep track of separate email addresses and passwords for each store and Shopify service that you use.

Shopify has a guide for this going into more detail and the steps for how to set it up here

Would you still be looking to remove the other store with the addition of SSO or would this solve the problem and make you want to keep it? Be sure to let me know and we can look into it if you still want to remove the store.

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like