I just want to talk to support!

Highlighted
1 0 0

So far so good, my website it looking good but I need help setting up my payment (inserting my id and utility bills) for some reason my laptop keeps crashing when I try to upload the pictures and I also don't have any utility bills! 

I just wanted to talk to someone to help me, but it feels almost impossible to actually be able to contact someone! Either through email support or live chat! It's just a bit silly that I can't just get some help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1637 99 357

Hi, @eable97

Happy to hear that the setup is going good so far minus the issue you're having with getting your Shopify Payments account setup. You could try uploading your documents via the Shopify Mobile app, or mobile browser if you're having technical difficulties with your laptop. Using the secure upload option in the admin would be the best and most secure method for providing the documents required for review. That said, if you do not have all the documents, then you can note why you do not have the specific document while still uploading the rest. If our teams find that the documents provided are enough to verify the business then they will update the account; however, if they do require utility bills, then they will reach out to you directly. 

Our general support can be reached through our help centre here. You will need to enter your question, then scroll to the bottom and select "Contact Support" - From there, you can select a contact option to connect with our support teams. You can also reach us via social media on Twitter and Facebook

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes