I'm about to give up

2 0 0

My store is up for about 3 months. I spent hundreds $ on Facebook ads, launched give away promotion. Only couple sales on give away items from ladies I know via facebook group.

New item arrived every day. I set my price is a bit lower than on other consignment sites that I'm selling. However, all of my sales are from them, not my own website. I have pinterest, facebook, instagram...all sort of social media chanels. Nothing really helps much.

I know there are many of websites to resale/ sell designer fashion, but I am about to give up my store idea. Since there is no sales at all, so nothing encorages me to created anything, including blog that I am about to publish. I started to think if it is a waste to invest in my own store. 

I need some advice, please!

0 Likes
6 0 0
0 Likes
6 0 0

aaaa

aaaa

aaaa

0 Likes
6 0 0

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

0 Likes
6 0 0

aaaaaaaaa<script>>hhhhhhh

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

Hi,

Just noticed after trying to have a look at your site, that you cant actually access it without a password. So you may need to remove this if you have subscribed! that or you have already thrown in the towel, sorry if thats the case.

I wanted to share what i have done, as it may help. 

We invested in google-adwords, and facebook. And from adwords got a few sales, but nothing near what we actually spent. Our giveaway on facebook (which i boosted, to an exact demographic) has worked really well. From this 1 post, i have over doubled from <50 to over 100 likes. Not huge numbers i know but still, if 1/10 people share, thats a massively larger audience for a single boost of <£10. The best part of this, is my giveaway is also <£10 in value.

The start is always the hardest part. I dont have stats, but most stores will close or fail. I think this is more to do with expecting it to be super easy straight away, as oppose to doing anythign wrong. I have boosted posts i thought that will grab attention, and failed. Likewise my wife has said boost others, i have thought would not drive traffic, and they have worked... Get second opinions, we cant be right all the time on our own. 

The right posts, can get you the following, then each effective post after will grab even more. Keep going! You can do it. 

3 Likes
10 0 0

Hey, I'd love to help you. Shoot me an email: ryan@unitidigital.com 

Not trying to sell you anything, just wanna help.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 3

Very important message to Deluge sales.

I am a traffic expert,and I can tell you first hand,that you can have a billion dollars,spend it on advertising,and get "0".

it's not about how much money you spend.

It's about whether you know what you're doing?

if you don't,it's like going to the top floor of a  skyscraper,opening the windows,and loosing handfuls of dollar bills into the wind.

Most inexperienced marketers,shop owners etc,think that because everybody is using a marketing method,that means it's the only method to use,not so!!!.

If you really need help,contact me a.s.a.p.

And I will help you,no strings attached!!!

1 Like
5 0 0

Part of the problem is your website. Put the prices on your dresses, change your logo, etc. It looks half-amazing and half-like an east asian scam site. You also cannot read your menu items. 

But, 10%, just find a fashion blogger. Pay them $$ to talk about A SPECIFIC PRODUCT YOU SELL on one of their blogs. Sometimes you can find bloggers on fiverr who will do this for $25 - $50. 

DO NOT waste money on FB ads until after you have about 500 visitors who have looked at a product. Then, only use FB to remarket. The Kit app is good for this. 

Creds:  I sold my first product in 5 days on the trial. Making $100-150 per day. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

I think part of the problem is your website.

bullet force http://bulletforcegame.com/ bullet force [url=http://bulletforcegame.com/]bullet force[/url]
0 Likes