I'm getting a message as "There’s a problem loading this page"

Sakeen
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Experts,

I'm very new to this platform and I used to work peacefully. Suddenly when I logged in to the site, I'm getting a message as "There’s a problem loading this page" and when i check status page (check 2nd screen shot), it shows perfect. 

My browser is up to date and I have already reset it. 

Please assist me. 

TIA 

Error.JPG

Status.JPG

Replies 10 (10)

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hey, @Sakeen!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your store. We have not received any other reports on this at the moment so can you please clear your cache and cookies and ensure you are using an up to date version of Google Chrome. Once you have done that, can you try logging in again for me and let me know how you get on? If it is still not working for you, can you let me know what version of Google Chrome you are using? Can you try and access the store using another device and let me know how that goes for you too?

Thank you! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

Sakeen
Tourist
7 0 1

Hey @Lulu 

Thanks for your reply. I have removed cache, cookies and even history of chrome. And also uninstalled and re-installed chrome. But still I have the same issue. My chrome is Version 84.0.4147.125. At first when I had this issue, I changed the browser to Edge and worked few days. Now I have the same issue in Edge as well. 

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hello, again.

Thank you for getting back to me, @Sakeen and taking those steps! Can I ask where you are based? In order to troubleshoot this further, we will need two things from you. First, I just need you to run a trace root so we can better diagnose this.
Here are the steps depending on the device you are using.

Mac OS X

1. Launch Network Utility application (Note: You can do this through Mac OS X Spotlight (cmd + space) and typing `Network Utility`)
2. Click Traceroute.
3. Enter your domain name. For example http://shopify.com
4. Click Trace.
5. Once the trace has finished it will look something like this:

12-10-lg8h8-g5gh8

Then you can copy the results and send them back here to me.

Windows 10

1. Open the Start menu.
2. Click on Run.
3. Type `cmd` and then press the OK button to open a command prompt.
4. At the prompt, type `tracert [YOUR DOMAIN NAME]` and press the Enter key.
5. To copy the results, right-click on the window and choose 'Select All'. This will make the box contents turn white with black text and copy the contents to your clipboard.
6. Paste the results here.

The second thing I need is for you to reach out to your internet service provider to inquire about access to Shopify stores, as they may be blocking traffic at that level, and it may or may not be intentional. Then I will need you to screenshot that conversation with them and send it back here. Once we have both pieces of information, then we can look into this further for you.

Thank you! 

Sakeen
Tourist
7 0 1

Hey @Lulu 

I'm based in Sri Lanka. Please find below details 

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18362.1016]
(c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Sakeen Musthafa>tracert proyardsupply
Unable to resolve target system name proyardsupply.

C:\Users\Sakeen Musthafa> tracert proyardsupply.com

Tracing route to proyardsupply.com [23.227.38.65]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 6 ms 4 ms 4 ms 192.168.1.1
2 56 ms 20 ms 58 ms 172.20.13.18
3 48 ms 58 ms 41 ms 222.165.184.245
4 37 ms 21 ms 46 ms 222.165.177.93
5 45 ms 47 ms 38 ms 222.165.177.89
6 60 ms 28 ms 44 ms 103.87.125.249
7 162 ms 157 ms 155 ms 103.87.124.170
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 179 ms 277 ms 161 ms myshopify.com [23.227.38.65]

Trace complete.

C:\Users\Sakeen Musthafa>

Sakeen
Tourist
7 0 1

Sakeen_0-1597315207679.png

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Great, thank you for that @Sakeen. Have you spoken to your internet service provider? Can you pass that screenshot on too, please? If you speak to them by chat/phone, please request a transcript to be emailed to you.

Can you also let me know what other devices and browsers you have tried?

Thank you! 

Sakeen
Tourist
7 0 1

I have spoken to them and as per them there is no such blockade. I have requested an email confirmation from them and I'm waiting for the mail. But practically it will take couple of days to get the message from service provider. 

Sakeen
Tourist
7 0 1

Hey @Lulu 

Looking forward to hear from you. Appreciate your support 

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hi, @Sakeen.

No problem, I will need that confirmation from your internet service provider for our technical team to assess further so please add it here once you get it and then we can continue troubleshooting. Can you also confirm what other devices you have tried?

Thank you. 

Sakeen
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi @Lulu ,

When I login through other PC, it works perfectly. 

Also I'll try my best to get the confirmation from the service provider.