I’m getting over 1200 sessions but no sales?

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi there, I would be very grateful if somebody good take a look for me. I’m new to Shopify and have a luxury niche store (rings, chains, etc). I’ve been advertising on Instagram and Facebook and starting to split test, in the second say I made two sales which made me very happy, however a week and 1000 sessions later, I still haven’t had a single sale!
Please could somebody take a look at my store and let me know if there is something clearly wrong,
thanks a lot!

https://million-mafia.myshopify.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Inbox me Mail : blazegamingoffc@gmail.com . I'm a Dropshipper and a Facebook Advertising Expert. Maybe i can help you out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
498 54 101

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and you've done some really great work so far. 

There are a few suggestions I'd like to make: 

• Consider purchasing a domain for your business. It adds a nice finishing touch and adds legitimacy to your brand. 
  • Consider using in-house photography rather than stock photography from your suppliers. 
  • Try writing a persuasive About Us page to introduce customers to your business, who you are, and what your mission statement is. 
  • You should create policy pages (shipping, return and privacy) in your footer. 
  • I also can't see a Contact Us page for customers to make initial queries on your site.
  • Testimonials would be a great addition to the store, for example, some reviews from happy customers or bloggers' feedback on your products. 

How are you deciding who your target audience is? Have you conducted market research to determine there is a need for your products in that chosen niche? Have you created a fleshed out marketing plan

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi there Cal, thanks for the reply!
I’ve taken on board a lot of information and completely transformed my store, take a look now and let me know what you think.
Here’s the link: https://millionmafia.com/

In terms of advertising, I’m using Facebook ads, I’ve spent £30 so far but no results, I’m trying out split testing to see which ones have a CTR above 2% and low CPC, that’s how I’m deciding which to continue with.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
498 54 101

Hi! There's some great improvements there sitewide, which is great to see. The key to successful marketing now will be to isolate exactly who your audience is, and approaching them via the channels you expect them to use the most when making decisions to purchase your products.

If you opt to use Facebook marketing be sure to have some in-depth understanding of the behaviors and interests. This is called building marketing personas

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Ok thanks for that, would i promote my entire store with Facebook ads or just specific products on my store?

0 Likes