I’m getting traffic but no sales.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Greetings Beloveds, 

I’m getting lots of traffic on my website, but I haven't sold anything in two months. I would greatly appreciate it if the Shopify community could take a look at my website and give me some feedback. Please!

Whatsthett.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
216 7 23

Hi @WhatstheT 

Knowing your numbers is undoubtedly critical to all businesses, especially the conversion rate. Your business’s conversion rate can tell the effectiveness of the method you used to the online presence and turn your visitors into buyers; therefore, knowing your conversion rate is extremely important. But what is a good conversion rate for e-commerce? How to optimize your conversion rate? What tools can help you with this problem? 

I recommend you to read this guide to learn how to increase the conversion rate of your Shopify store

Hope it helps!

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

Hey @WhatstheT,

Here are some quick pointers for increased sales.

1. One of your primary focuses must be to make the homepage easy for people to enter and navigate your store, have visually engaging images, a clear value proposition, and calls visitors to action. Right now, as soon as I entered the store, I felt not at all engaging. Mainly

• Add an appealing but simple “Above the fold” web design banner
  • Clear value proposition + direct call-to-action within the banner

2. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images on your homepage and catalog are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

3. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. (For example, Amazon adds social proof by adding badges like "Amazon's choice" and according to reports, they get an increased conversion rate of 25%.) Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added images as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here - it's free)

Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 12.55.19 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-20 at 9.48.51 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-22 at 1.34.42 AM.png

Hope this helps.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you so so much Fayzmo! Your feedback is of great help!!

0 Likes