I'm looking for a supplier for embroidered custom hats. Do you guys know any?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm looking for a supplier that fulfills and dropships for me.

And there shouldn't be minimum order quantity. I found printful but they haven't answered my email

so I'm just wondering if you guys know any suppliers

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I also looking to knoe about the supplier for embroidered custom hats. please give me the more details about this.

Thank you for poting this. It is good to see your post with wanted content.

http://aimsely.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

To be honest, almost all the factories ask for MOQ. If No MOQ required, then no custom work. What about taobao.com?  If not in large quantity but with many selections, taobao.com would be a good choice for you. 

I know you must say it is in Chinese. Yes, it is in Chinese, but I can help you if you need. If too small job, just for free if it is not too complicated.

Are you interested? my email is: sales01@rpimoulding.com   I'm Vicky of Respon Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd. We do custom plastic injection molding. But I can help you privately after work. 

We do custom plastic injection molding Vicky Respon Plastic Industrial Co.,Ltd. NO 509 Wulv Road, Tong’an Industrial Zone, Tong’an, Xiamen, China 361100 Cell: 008615985829163 sales01@rpimoulding.com Web www.rpimoulding.com Skype: rpimoulding
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

HI I'M BASED IN THE UK AND I CUSTOMISE HATS, NO SET UP FEES ,NO MIN ORDER, I DO DESIGN HATS FOR VERY WELL KNOWN ARTISTS LIKE SNOOP DOGG,GHOAST FACE KILLA (WU TANG CLAN) NIKKI MENAJ DANCERS RECENTLY   COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO I HAVE MADE SIMPLES FOR THE NEXT FALL OF A WELL KNOWN BRAND WORLD WIDE OWNED BY A  WELL KNOWN PHOTO MODEL I WORK ON 20 DIFFERENT STYLES OF HATS WITH A VERY RARE TECHNIQUES OF EMBROIDERIES TO MAKE THE ITEMS MORE EXCLUSIVE ,

THANKS

SAM

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

We are MATSUDA JAPAN as of Japanese hat/cap OEM manufacturer. we can offer significantly lower cost, 100% custom made and high-quality hat made by Japan with very quick supply. We have a minimum but we accept an order from 1 peace if you just need embroidery on a hat.

Please reply to this thread if you are interested!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I do embroidery. We sell on Barkleyandwagz.com and Amazon Handmade.

Contact me for details

Dave

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

SHERIF

i am very interested in your services.  I need high quality exclusive custom hats made.  Do you dropship to USA?

Please contact me

regards,

luke

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Do you have a website? I need a company to do me some custom hats. If you have an email I will email you about what I'm looking for.

0 Likes
Highlighted

ZYCAPS is a chinese caps manufacturer since 1992 , We can custom all kinds of caps , including baseball caps ,golf caps , snapbacks,fashion hats, winter hats, beanies .

we are supplier of Lastking, new era and Quick Silver . We have Exquisite workmanship, strict QC system, reasonable price.Our factory aim is to give our customers best price best quality to build win-win relationship

Whatsapp/Call us:+8618570327787 to get more information now !

ZYCAPS is a chinese caps manufacturer since 1992 , We can custom all kinds of caps , including baseball caps ,golf caps , snapbacks,fashion hats, winter hats, beanies .
we are supplier of Lastking, new era and Quick Silver . We have Exquisite workmanship, strict QC system, reasonable price.Our factory aim is to give our customers best price best quality to build win-win relationship
Whatsapp/Call us:+8618570327787 to get more information now !
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Hayden_Choi wrote:

I'm looking for a supplier that fulfills and dropships for me.

And there shouldn't be minimum order quantity. I found printful but they haven't answered my email

so I'm just wondering if you guys know any suppliers

Thanks

hello, for wholesale source of custom hats you can try this custom hat supplier - CNCAPS.

CNCAPS.com – The expert of headwear manufacturing
0 Likes