I’m requesting for Shopify extension

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey there I have a store on Shopify as this is my very first E-commerce store and I need a little more time to get my sale started with the ads and everything. I’m loving working on Shopify so far it’s a great experience. But I haven’t got a single sale and I’m wiring this to request for a trail extension until I get my first 50 sale, that would really be very helpful as I don’t have any other source of income and whatever funds I have got as of now I will have to invest on my social media Ads for my store. And for other apps as well.
I hope you accept my request.
Looking forward to hear from you
Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
457 50 100

Hi @Stutiparikh,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Congratulations on starting your first eCommerce store!

The 14-day trial is an opportunity to familiarise yourself with the platform and to decide whether it best suits your business needs. It is therefore not possible to make sales while on trial.

To make sales you would need to be on an Active plan. Think of it as like a Netflix subscription or a mobile phone subscription: you do not watch 50 films or make 50 calls before the subscription starts, on the contrary, you need to have a subscription to do either.

So I'd recommend taking a look at the available plans here and, if you want to discuss them or anything else to do with your store, I'd be very happy to help. I can offer marketing and branding advice, as well as platform-specific advice!

I hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes