I m running a e-commerce website which design is bought by me from shopmatic but it is too costly

1 0 0

I m running an e-commerce website which is  designed by me from shopmatic but it is too costly....it is around ₹ 3600(56$) for 3 months....and it's my beginning time means I m new in thut field so I can't invest in it .....I need the ecommerce website's coding.....I can pay around only 5-7 K only but I don't need any pre desinged website that is I only have to edit .....I need only the coding of it.....is it possible for me to buy it in this amount..........??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
518 33 72

Hi, Mehul. 

This is Dallas from the Social Care team here at Shopify. We are so happy to welcome you to Shopify! I didn't see you attach your store domain on the side of this forum post so I am going to assume that you haven't set up your store yet. 

If that is the case, the first step you will want to take to set up your store will be to start a free 14-day trial with Shopify. This will provide you with the account that you will need to give to be coded and customized. 

This link here will take you to the page of Experts specifically for web-setup. The list will show all the different people that you can choose from to help you build your store. On the right-hand side you can see the adjustable scale that you can use to set your budget.  

Another tidbit of information that I will share with you as well is the getting started checklist. This super handy checklist will walk you through all of the steps that you should take before you launch your store to the public. 

I hope this helps you to get started! If you have any other questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out. Our support team is here 24/7 to help you out.

Cheers,
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes