I'm trying to extend my 14 days free trial to 90 days trial, but can't select store to get help

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there,

My 14 days free trial has expired, I wanted to email and request for 90 days trial.

But when I'm on the contact support page I can't select my store and proceed to the next page. Please find the attached screenshot below for reference.

Thanks in advance!

ScreenshotScreenshot

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.

The 90-day free trial was available as a response to the Covid-19 pandemic and is no longer available for new merchants. However, I'd be happy to take a look at your account, and look into extending your trial time by a further week in order to help with getting your store setup. 

Can you share your MyShopify URL for the store? Has something in particular been slowing you down with store setup that I can assist with? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Cal,

Thanks for your prompt reply! Here’s my store address: ainah-creations.myshopify.com

I’ve been customising the Narrative theme’s product page code manually and getting my client to confirm the design.

Will be great if you can extend the trial by 1 week or 2. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Thank you for that. I've emailed the account owner on file with more information on this request.

Best of luck with designing the store! Let us know if there's anything else we can assist with. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes