I need a Custom Pricing Rule - e.g buy an 2 items from preset selection for a fixed price.

Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2 0 0

Hi,

We are in the process of building a Shopify store for one of our clients. They have a bricks and motar store as well as their online store. They are looking to be able to replicate some particular instore deals they run.

The deal I want to achieve is that if a user chooses a preset number of products from a chosen selection they receive the bundle of products for a fixed price.

i.e

Buy any two of the following tops for $50

Selection of products to choose from includes:

Product 1. adidas black singlet $28
Product 2. adidas red long sleeve tee $29 
Product 3. nike singlet $32
Product 4: nike sweater $34 
Product 5. nike t-shirt $36

I want the customer to be able to add any two of the above products to their cart and pay $50 for the total order (both items). This is just an example and sometimes upwards of 20 products at varying prices may be included in the promotion.

As all the items are not necessarily the same price a fixed price discount or a fixed percentage discount doesn't work. I've tried all kinds of Apps to acheive this and have not been able to. 

It feels like this should be possible. Please advise of any ideas on how we can achieve this in Shopify !  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
368 0 39

Hello Rebecca, Ben here - your Shopify Guru! 

There are apps available that can do just this. The most powerful and robust would be to use a combination of two apps. BOLD Apps Product Discounts & Product Upsell. These two apps together should be able to help you run any sale the store has.

As another note the team over at BOLD also has an app that can let you bundle products. Product Builder may be another you want to check out.

I hope this helps! Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Cheers,
Ben C - Shopify Guru
Support@Shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

hi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3 0 0

Hi @Rebecca_Twemlow  @Benjamin_C 

Were you able to acheive this the last time?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Is this resolved? please let us know the solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3 0 0

Yes, through a few apps. You can communicate with me at a.modi.abhi.shek@gmail.com

0 Likes