I need a refund

Solved
Jeremyb09
2 0 0

Hello my name is Jeremy i made a store last year right before the pandemic started. One month later i decided to close the store. I was checking my statements and they being charging me $9 everymoth thats like $108. Can someone can help me. How can i ask for a refund. I had no idea this was happening until now.

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 165

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Jeremyb09,

Hyde here from Shopify. Nobody likes unwanted charges, so I completely empathize.

It sounds like you may not have closed your store properly! You will need to this yourself by following this guide on canceling your account, as we cannot close the store for you. Until you do that, you will continue to be charged for having an open account. You simply need to sign in, move to Settings > Plan > Cancel Your Subscription.

While Shopify operates a no refund policy as outlined in 14.10 in our Terms of Service, you could also chat to our team about your issue to see if there's anything they can do to help.

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our help center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes