I need help - NO PHONE, NO CHAT, NO "CALL BACK", NO EMAIL, NOTHING!!!!

Solved
Highlighted
2 1 0

Hi guys, 

I am a little miffed here.   My Shopify store has been open about 6 months.  I've done AWESOME 5-figure business already.   The one day i need support BADLY and it's impossible to find!   WHY?! 

I have a big problem right now and i need Shopify Support help.    I emailed my local rep for help, she says to "get in touch with support".... so i go to your website and you guys are playing "hide the support number" with us.  Why? That's generally a terrible thing to do.  

I found three Shopify support numbers on 'pissedconsumer.com'  (lololol)...  and the recording says "WE NOW DO CALLBACKS".... and then ends with "we're here to help you 24/7" and then it hangs up on you. LOL

... so i go to help.shopify.com/questions and there is ZERO call back feature.    NO chat.  No phone.  NO EMAIL???  What?!

THIS IS CRAZY BELL CANADA CUSTOMER SERVICE TACTICS OF 2010....  and even Bell Canada has come around to acknowledge that hiding support phones/emails/chats only causes bad sentiment towards your brand. 

I could NOT run my business without making customer support easily accessible. 

I need help BADLY.   I cannot get it.    This is terrible. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
479 27 586

Hi @MudandTrack

To get in touch with Shopify support:

1. Go to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions
  2. Click Log in and enter your details.
  3. Enter a brief description of your question into the search bar.
  4. You’ll be provided with a curated list of Shopify resources related to your search. We have extensive help documentation designed to connect you with the information you need as quickly as possible. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our docs, click Get help from the Shopify support team.
  5. Choose the way you want to contact Shopify support from the available options.

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

How about you guys just list the contact information here...??? 

Email: 

Phone: 

Chat link (not the flaming hoops process): 

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

OMG! I agree.  The reason I am with shopify is for their amazing customer support which just wend down the drain hard!

This is horrible and I'm soooooo annoyed.  20 mins later....I'm still trying to figure out how to reach support.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

What in the WORLD IS GOING ON??? I have no customer- I cannot even log on it says error and there is no contact.

It seems the Canadian and Irish support teams are completely gone only to be replaced by another group who was completely ineffective.

Then there was call back and now nothing- how are we supposed to run our business?

The reason I've stayed with Shopify so long was customer support.

No customer service is not okay - stocks are soaring - Shopify should be providing support.

I'm at a loss for words- I can't even access my own account!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

TY W- this is NOT SOLVED!!! IT DOES NOT WORK!!!! THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

0 Likes