I need some serious help to verify my shopify website and why google merchant center is suspended

sudsterr
2 0 0

Hi All,

I've been trying to setup a google merchant center account for shopping ads so that I can start advertising my shopify store.

My website URL is https://www.sudsterrtechnology.com.au

I sell only in AU and I sell computer products. I have been selling on other platforms like eBay and Amazon and would now like to setup my own website.

After I started uploading products, my products started getting rejected on google merchant center and eventually the GMC account got suspended. I'm not getting proper help from google GMC support as they just keep pointing me to the shopping ads policy documentation that is really very vague.

So I removed all my products from google feed except just one and tried to see what the problem was. It got rejected again. 

Here's the screenshot 

sudsterr_0-1602072719557.png

After multiple follow ups with GMC support, I got this latest answer below: I mean, what's wrong? Can someone help me out by going through my website and giving me relevant feedback? I just want to get this done right and get going with google ads

Thank you for contacting Google Shopping. Hope you are doing well.

This email is in regards to your query related to Merchant Center Account ID: **********.

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your account.

We have reviewed the Merchant Center Account and the policy disapproval remains because the merchant center account continues to be in violation of our policy.

Google Shopping requires that merchants provide transparency into the product that's being promoted. It has come to our attention that your Google Merchant Center account doesn't comply with our Program Policies. We have therefore disabled your Google Merchant Center account. 

Please visit: http://www.google.com/support/merchants/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=188484 for more information about our policies.

As outlined in our Terms of Service available at http://www.google.com/support/merchants/bin/answer.py?answer=160173&hl=en, Google reserves the right to terminate any user's participation at any time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but unfortunately we will not be able to reinstate this account and the current status of the products and the account may be beyond fix. Google’s primary objective is to provide safe, relevant experiences for our users. 
The decision to suspend your account was made after careful review of your account and the low quality landing page experiences promoted through your website. We won't be able to provide you with any further details regarding the suspension of the account.
As you may recall, the Terms and Conditions to which you agreed to when you signed up for AdWords state that Google reserves the right to disable any ads when deemed necessary.
Again, we’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We appreciate your cooperation 
I hope this helps and please let me know if you need further clarification or assistance on this.

I hope I was able to address your concern. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us again or you can contact us through our live chat channel by clicking here.

If you have any further questions, click here for chat: 24/7 or contact form: : worldwide support options or feel free to reply to this email thread we will be happy to walk you through your doubts.

0 Likes
CoFul
1 0 1

Did this ever get resolved for you? I am having a similar issue now. 

sudsterr
2 0 0

Nope.

I tried a lot of things. Even tried through an advertising agency who work with these problems on a daily basis.

They gave up after a month of constant follow ups even with their 18 years of experience.

Looks like google will not approve whatsoever and they don't give a reason.

0 Likes
pentidy
1 0 0

I'm having the exact same problems. 8 products. 8 rejections. I keep making changes to my Ad verbiage but the rejections keep coming. Currently I'm googling ads running on Google right now for similar products to sees what they say. So far I have not found much difference between their Ad content and mine. What is going on?

0 Likes