I need to activate Carrier Calculated Shipping

jjguajardo
2 0 0

Hi there, I want to open an online store in Mexico with local delivery service, I understand I need Carrier Calculated Shipping to make use of the apps to calculate local delivery by zipcode. I´m willing to pay the 20 USD per month, and it says that the support team can set up de API, but I do not know how to get to them, there is no way to contact them 

Please your advice

0 Likes
Sid
Shopify Expert
25 1 4

Hello J,

Sid here from Shipping Rates by ZipCode app, and happy to help you.

To enable CCS:

You can contact either live chat https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/chat or email(support@shopify.com) to Shopify for enable CCS.

You can pay annually of any plan(like Basic) and you will get CCS without extra($20) charge per month.

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
190 42 34

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about this. I understand that you want to activate Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) on your store and weren't sure how to contact our live support.

As @Sid  mentioned in their post, you can contact our live support through our Help Center. The steps should look like this:

• Visit the Help Center and log in to your account
  • Search for the topic: Shipping
  • Scroll to the bottom of the search results and choose "Contact Support"

Please be aware that the email address "support@shopify.com" is no longer in service and emails sent to this email address will be returned to the sender. If you would like to send us an email for support, you will see that option in our Help Center as well once you have chosen the contact support button.

You can activate CCS on your store through three different options:

1. Our support can add CCS to your monthly billing for an additional $20 USD a month. We recommend this option for merchants who are just getting started or aren't sure if this is their long term solution.
  2. You can change your monthly billing cycle to an annual/biennial/triennial billing plan and our support can add it on for free. (Our most popular option as it saves you on your monthly billing fees and you don't need to pay extra for CCS)
  3. You can upgrade to the Shopify Professional plan for $299 USD a month, unlocking our lowest rates, cheapest shipping labels and CCS integration.

Once you have connected with our live support, you can let them know what option you would like to enable and they will help you make those changes. Don't hesitate to reply back here if you have any additional questions about this I can help with. 

- Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog