I need to change my plan.

Highlighted
2 0 0

When i signed up I did it wrong..tbh i still don’t know what I’m doing but now I’m on the hook for $79/mo for a store that I can not use. Please help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
681 71 102

Hey, @MissJessie

Getting your store setup and ready to launch can definitely be overwhelming and confusing at first.  We have a set up checklist that can help you through the process; I recommend checking it out. And don’t worry! You can change your plan at any time from your admin, by going to ‘Settings > Plans and permissions > Compare plans’. The steps are also found in this Help Doc.

Are you needing more time to work on your store before you launch? If so, there’s also the option to Pause and Build your store. This is a great choice if you are wanting to reduce your monthly subscription fee while still being able to access your admin and work on your store. You can read more about the Pause and Build plan here

If this sounds like a better option for you, please scroll to the bottom of your ‘Plans and permissions’ page to the Store status section to pause your store. It looks like this:

20-11-mj37v-sovjn

Let me know if you have any other questions. I’m more than happy to help.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I’m in a state of limbo.. I’m being charged the $79 but i need to downgrade but i can’t afford to pay $79 to downgrade

0 Likes